off limits no limits, kai cenat.

kai and khadija

kai and khadija

flashback,

"this is khadija , my little sister" bruce spoke in the discord call as he introduced his younger sister to his friends. "how little is this sister?" kai questioned with his eyebrows furrowed, making khadija laugh. "i'm nineteen." khadija spoke with a smile on her face. "she's off limits so don't even try it." he warned, looking and pointing specifically at kai.

end of flashback,

it was thanksgiving and it was the first thanksgiving at the new amp house, this also meant that kai would get to see khadija. even though he knew she was off limits, he couldn't deny the fact that he had a crush on her. he hadn't made a move out of respect for bruce, but tonight he would. "uh oh. your girl has arrived." duke smirked as khadija walked into the arena. "shut up nigga." kai shook his head and continued his conversation.

"bruceybear!" she exclaimed and ran up to her big brother, hugging him tightly. "hey khadija." bruce laughed at the childish nickname she chose for him. " missed you brother." she smiled widely at him as they both took a seat. "i ain't miss you." he gave her a side eye while speaking with a bit of attitude in his tone. "how rude!" she gasped and smacked his arm, making him laugh and rub his arm.
"'Im just playing. how's ma been treating you?" " she been cool ever since you moved out. how are you?" she leaned back into the seat, resting her elbow against the back of it as her hand help up her face. " i just really wish I was unbanned, I put a lot into twitch just to be perma banned for something so little." he sighed as he looked at the people around him.

he was currently banned off twitch for saying cracker nd ever since then nobody has heard from him since he went on his rant on twitter as usual. "i know. but you'll be back in no time." she gave him a comforting smile and rubbed his shoulder. "thank you sis." he smiled at her as she grabbed his hand. "of course." she squeezed his hand in  hers before they did their secret handshake. Little did they know Kai was watching the whole exchange after finally building up the courage to speak to khadija. "hey khadija." kai walked over to the siblings with a smirk on his face. "hi kai." khadija flashed a fake smile his way and crossed her legs. her and bruce had quite the relationship; a love hate one to be exact. " you staying for the thanksgiving stream?" he asked as Bruce just stared at the whole situation.

Taking in that Kai is really hitting on his sister in front of him. " mm I might, I have clients in the morning so we'll see." she sighed at the ongoing joke he used every time he saw her. khadija was not a big fan of showing her face on camera in front of millions of people, so she rarely went on streams even when Bruce would ask her. Something about over of thousands of people seeing her face and can find out millions of things from just seeing her face was scary. So she stayed as private as possible when it came to things like that. The smirk never once left his face, knowing that she hated this and it made her nervous.