we cry together, imdaviss

davis & karlie

davis & karlie

"What do you want Davis? I'm busy!" You answered the phone in an annoyed tone after finally answering Davis's calls that you'd been avoiding all day. "What? You think because you're on a date with your little boyfriend you don't have to pick up the phone for me anymore?" He spat at you. He always did this. It was getting so tiring and repetitive you'd just kill for him to leave you alone.

" Davis we're not together. I don't have to do a DAMN thing for you anymore." "Oh? You sure about that?" You saw Mario  walking back over to the booth from the counter which meant you had to quickly wrap up this conversation with Davis. " Davis I really have to go, what do you want?"

Truth is he really didn't want anything, just to talk to you. To hear your sweet voice again. To try and get another attempt at being yours again. "I cant seem to find my boxers. I think I left them over your place, do you mind bringing them over to me?" Even the blind could see what he was trying to do. He was expecting you to drop everything for him. Per usual he was being full of himself.

"Bullshit. Davis you haven't been at my apartment in months. If your shit WAS there I probably burned it. Now I have to go" "I'm certain that they're there." "Well Davis i'm telling you that they aren't. Can I go now? I'm trying to enjoy my date." "I couldn't care less about your date or your trifling ass, ugly ass boyfriend. I need my boxers, and if I have to go over your place myself to get them then that's what i'll do.' " Davis I swear-"

CALLED ENDED

"Shit." You muttered to yourself before picking your jacket from the booth and sliding out. Mario had just gotten back to the table to see you gathering your things rather quickly. "Karlie? Is everything okay?" He asked, setting the desserts you both ordered on the table.
"Yeah, it's a uh family emergency I really have to go!" You lied as you threw your purse over your shoulder. "Oh, i'll hit you later then" Mario replied lowly. He was kinda sad that his girlfriend had to end their date early but he couldn't overreact too much because it was family. "I'll come over tonight yeah?" You gave him a kiss on the cheek while he nodded. "I LOVE YOU!" You yelled before hurrying out the door. "I LOVE YOU MORE!" He yelled back.

HOURS LATER!

When you got home the door was already unlocked. Of course Davis got in. You walked in slowly, looking around to see if you could spot him anywhere. Then you heard the front door close behind you.. Shit.

"Finally my love, you're back." Davis said sweetly. You turned around to see Davis standing infront of your front door while holding a picture frame in his left hand. "Boy what the fuck are you doing in my apartment?!" You practically screamed.
He furrowed his eyebrows at your unusually loud tone. "Shh shh what have I told you about that yelling? We're grown no need to scream like kids yeah?" He was talking so calmly. A little TOO calmly for someone who possessed all these obsessive and crazy behaviors.