He sat his back against the headboard, pulling me on top of him, i could feel his erection through his Nike sweats.

There's was a comfortable silence between us, he let his fingers roam freely across my body, his eyes following. I watched as he took in every part of me.

"Perfect." He mumbled underneath his breath, he let his hands rest at my waist. My favorite spot for them.

I leaned forward and kissed him, it was very slow, not rushed but just as intense as our first. I let my lips roam to his ear,

"Can you give me that child now?" I asked teasingly. I wasn't serious, being faced in front of your person made you wanna do the unthinkable.

I felt him tense up underneath me.

"Don't start." He groaned in my ear as i began to grind on him. He kept getting larger and larger underneath me. His grip on my waist tightened and guided me on top of him.

I started to kiss him on his neck, his breath started to get heavy. I sucked at every part, leaving him exactly how he left me.

"Don't think I thanked you for the ring did I?" I asked dragging my kissing along his chest then didn't to his torso removing the covers.

A notification from his phone went off and he put his head back.

"Solàna you know I have sells today." He said and i shrugged.

I brung my hand to his print, tugging at the lining of his sweatpants.

"You can get up right now," I pulled his pants down , "or you can stay and let me ease your stress."

He stared at me and I stared at him. "May I ?" I asked and he nodded his head.

...

Michael was out today while I was at the gym getting a few workouts in.

After this morning Michael was kinda been a bit possessive, that was my first time giving him head and let's just say afterwards, he wouldn't let me leave the house.

So he'd randomly call on between sells, making sure I was with nobody else. It was actually funny.

I was pushing my self as I finished my last set of squats, I almost lost my balance and as I struggled to finish, somebody came behind me spotting me on my last one.

I turned around to see the same nigga from school the other day.

was he stalking me ? Or had he always come here and I just hadn't noticed.

I didn't wanna seem rude so I gave him a small thank you. He looked at me so intently, it scared me a little.

"No problem." He spoke calmly.

Before I got myself ready to go, he stopped me, "Apologies but you look so familiar, have we met before?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I just moved here from St.Louis so me being familiar is very unlikely. Do you need anything?"  I asked annoyed because like I was ready to go to target and go home and relax.

"Nah I think that's it but I would recommend working on your form a little though, that's the reason you almost lost balance." He said.

"Right."

I left out as fast as I could, hopping in my car. I felt a sense of unease from him, his face had nothing but soft features but something screamed stay away. I don't know.

...

Ace ^

Ace ^

Authors Note

~ I had to find somebody who looked like Dantè since yk him and ace siblings and allX I know his character is about to be pretty fucked up and crazy in the head but I love skilla baby so let's just separate my man for a second

- also im I know that that long break I took from uploading parts made a lot of people just forget about the book, but for those that are still here, do you like it so far ?