4- Russian bastards

Isabella's PoV

I'm not a Monday morning person and to make it even more bad those Russians found me thankfully they were not able to find Ava or god knows what I would have done. I just want to kill them first because of them Ivan lost his mother as a kid, then I had to leave my sons with my daughter and then now they had the fucking audacity to kidnap me.

They think they only kidnapped American Italian Mafia queen but in reality they also kidnapped French Mafia queen. I just hope that Ava did what I told her to but knowing her she would have done that by now. I huffed.

"Hello, love hope you're having a good stay in my cell." Tyler said. I was fuming in anger how dare he.

"You're such a psyopath bastard first you killed Mrs. Valentino and then threatened me to leave with my daughter and now you kidnapped me and calling me love. Huh!" I scoffed in the end.

"Whatever, you can think whatever you wanna think about me Isabella. But remember I'll soon unite you with your daughter." He said and nodded at Vladimir, his second-in-command, he came forward and tied my hands behind the chair then punched me more than 5 times.

It hurts like bitch but am I gonna do something. Nope not an option. Tyler nodded at Vladimir and he stopped.

"Now now would you like to tell me something informative about Italian-American Mafia?" He asked demand clear in his voice. But I wasn't gonna tell him anything not even a single thing. I shook my head.

"Okay then you asked for it. Guys your family were killed by Italian Mafia, right? So why not take the revenge from The Italian Mafia Queen?" He said to two of his guards and they came and started to punch me. That went on for atleast half an hour. Finally they let go of me.

I was huffing from all the so called torture. Oh god when will this end.

"Have you recorded all this Vladimir?" He asked.

"Yes boss." Vladimir replied. I was confused why to record it.

"Now you see I'll send this video to your family." He said and nodded at one of his guards and he quickly took off to I guess do what Tyler told him to.         

"You know you're a pathetic creature. You're going to regret it so bad." I said even if it hurts to but I was able to choke it out. He scoffed and all 4 of them left the cells.

Oh god please this all should end soon. Ava, Ivan find me soon. I miss you my love, my boys my princess.