[START]///DISCOVERY

After the unfortunate event that had struck the underground lab, humanity decided to create a new type of weapon. This time, they decided to create a more human-like weapon (for some reason) and named it 'ship girl'. This new weapon was created using the mysterious cube (which we now know as the 'mental cube') combined with a battleship. And this ship girl is... sentient?

Making a human-like weapon is crazy enough, and now they are alive? God knows what they're thinking. perhaps it's a side effect of the mental cube? Well it does not matter now, although, it is pretty wierd that theres only a 'ship girl' and not a single 'ship boy'. for further information please click the link below

[LINK REDACTED: 4KI6HO0]

Let's just get started

When the Earth's oceans are attacked by a mysterious alien force called the Sirens, four major nations, Eagle Union, the Royal Navy, the Sakura Empire and the Iron Blood form the "Azur Lane" military alliance to combat the Sirens using shipgirls. Eventually, the Sirens are defeated, but a rift forms between the factions, with the Eagle Union and Royal Navy coming in opposition against the Sakura Empire and Iron Blood. Reinforcements are sent to an Azur Lane base near the Sakura Empire. Ayanami(sided with iron blood) infiltrates the base to spy on its defenses, but inadvertently befriends Javelin, Laffey, and Unicorn. The Sakura Empire then launches a surprise attack on the base led by Kaga and Akagi.

When it looks like the defenders are about to be overrun, Enterprise arrives and singlehandedly turns the tide of the battle, heavily damaging Kaga and forcing the Sakura Empire forces to retreat. As they withdraw, Kaga and Akagi announce that the Sakura Empire and Iron Blood have formed their own alliance, the Red Axis, and formally declare war on Azur Lane.

As Azur Lane works to repair the damage to their base and treating the injured personnel, including Enterprise and San Diego. prince of wales went to check the damage that has been done by the sakura empire, the sakura empire has damage the azur lane base so badly, even the grass field is damage, though she assume is a miss fire since there is nothing on that grass field. Although, when she went to check the damage grass field, she notice something, an abandoned place. Presumably a Lab, wales thought that this place must be some sort of secret old laboratory, but danger always present itself when you least expected, so she went there carefully. Why didn't she bring any reinforcement? Dunno, probably because of the damage that the ship girl has taken.

As she slowy went deeper into the lab, she notice a door and tried to open it. But its jammed, so she kick it, and it open revealing vines, she 'open' every door she come across and nothing good come from it. Just some vine, some mud. Until she come across another door, this time, there is a sign that says "capsule room", she kick the door, revealing our one and only robot that is still stuck in its capsule,
And the terminal next to it.

"What's this?" Wales thought to herself.

She walk closer to the robot and inspect it.

"It does not have any human feature except its limbs." Wales thought to herself again.

Suddenly the terminal next to the capsule eminate a song that capture wales attention,

(the song that the terminal plays)

She goes to the terminal and in the panel lies one word