Everyone needs a break sometimes

Tamaki, to put it lightly, was not having the best day.

His alarm didn't go of forcing him to wake up late and rush, meaning he missed breakfast and his hair wasn't up to his regular standards.

His grandmother had also came the night before and was being absolutely horrible to him again, which didn't help his morning at all.

Especially since right before he left the house, she heard him mumble about how ungrateful and a disappointment he was.

Arriving late to school, everyone seemed in a bad mood today as well.

To make it worse, it was raining.

Hard.

His first class, his teacher wasn't happy with him being late since they had a pop quiz. He couldn't focus properly for the rest of the class and he knew he probably failed the test. His other classes were fine.

Then lunch time came around..

It was busy as usual and he was so out of it that he tripped on something causing his food to go everywhere on him.

Quite a few people laughed, including the twins, Mori-Senpai and Honey-Senpai were no where to be seen and Kyoya had his nose buried in a book, not really paying attention to the blonde.

The only one to notice him was Haruhi who looked a little concern. However, before she could say anything, he ran out of the room.

"Maybe I should go check on him, he seemed upset..." Haruhi said out loud. Kyoya sighed.

"If you must, he's simply overreacting." Kyoya didn't take his face out of the book and the twins were still laughing.

Sighing, Haruhi left the scene and went to the music room.
She opened the door to see Honey and Mori sitting on the couch.

"Honey-Senpai? Mori-Senpai? What are you two doing here?" She asked them. They both faced her while Honey gave her a big smile. She couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Me and Takashi were just talking about stuff. What are you doing here, Haru-Chan?" The smaller boy asked her taking a bite of cake.

"I was trying to find Tamaki-Senpai. Have you guys seen him?" She asked them looking around a bit.

Both of them shook their head, no.

"Sorry Haru-Chan. Is he ok?" Honey asked.

Haruhi sighed.

"I'm not sure. I don't think he was having the best day and then he tripped and a lot of people were laughing. His shirt got dirty and he seemed really upset." She explained looking down.

Even though she rarely admitted it, she really did care for the blonde.

"Poor Tama-Chan. I hope he's ok." Honey said looking up at his cousin sadly.

"Yeah." Mori agreed with him.

She smiled at them.

"If you guys see him, will you let him know I'm looking for him, please?" They both nodded.

"Thanks guys, I need to go, but I'll see you guys after class. Bye!" She waved to them.

"Bye Haru-Chan!" Honey exclaimed waving excitedly. Mori waved as well offering her a small smile as she left.

Haruhi exited the room and started power walking through the halls. She looked in a lot of the classrooms, the last place she thought to check was the bathrooms.

However, before she could enter it, the bell rung signifying that lunch was about to end and her classes would begin soon.

She sighed to herself before rushing to her next class. She's never been late and she wasn't going to start now.