2.

tw; drunkness, some sexual tension. idk anymore man.

@samgolbach posted on his story

colby handed sam his phone back after taking the picture. the pizzas with the guys turned more into a party with all types of drinks. sam was definitely starting to feel the effects of the drinks he's been taking. he didn't want to admit he's drunk, but who would listen to his babble anyway? he couldn't even stand right after the picture was taken. it's almost like he lost his ability to walk right after the picture. maybe his phone stole his ability to walk with just one click of a button.

everyone was there. corey had devyn with him. jake had tara. colby even found some chick to be with, not someone that's really known at all. neither him nor sam knew the girl's name just that she's hot and it's not like colby has someone right now. so it's fine. and sam has katrina, who just so happens to be stumbling towards him in a drunken manner. she's definitely tipsy. but who's keeping track of how much she's had to drink.

"party's fun!" she shouts over top of the loud music and the bang lights in the face.

"yeah sure is.." sam nods trailing off. his little spurts of ADHD gets the best of him whilst being drunk. he gets distracted so easily anything could basically get his attention. and it definitely doesn't help with the music. the lights make it hard to focus too.

he focuses back on kat who's practically grinding on him now. he hadn't noticed his dick getting hard and his sweats getting tight. he stole the pair of sweatpants from colby, never giving it back. oh well, he'll find them in the wash somehow.

kat takes him by the hand, taking sam to his room. and the rest is history.

but what no one noticed was that colby was watching them. a look of pure jealousy on his face. what neither of them realize is that this is going to be a long month ahead of them.