Chapter 75: Monday

Beginne am Anfang

"Are you still at the gym?" I questioned.

"Of course. I'm on mile 6." Tom explained.

"Weirdo." I teased. "Okay anyways I just got news from your friend John that Zendaya got a part in the movie still."

"What, how?" Tom asked.

"I don't know. But there's more. I guess John was her little side piece and he was about to move to Atlanta for her. He didn't even know that she has a major thing for you and that's probably the reason she auditioned for the film in the first place." I gossiped.

"Wow." Tom laughed.

"Yeah, super crazy." I explained. "Also he invited us to a party tomorrow. One without drinks."

"That's no fun." Tom replied on the other side of the phone.

"I thought it would be fun for us!" I defended myself.

"It could be I guess." Tom commented seeming less than enthusiastic.

"I was excited." I frowned even if he couldn't see my face.

"Sorry baby. I'm excited too, as long as you'll dress up in one of your pretty dresses." Tom teased over the phone.

"You want me wearing a pretty dress in front of all of your guy friends?" I asked.

"Of course." Tom scoffed on the other side of the phone. "I want to show my beautiful girl off to all of my friends. And they will be thinking like oh my god she's so pretty and she looks so good, too bad she's with Tom."

"Are you using me to boost your ego?" I asked.

"Who ego?" Tom questioned. "Oh my god guess what."

"What?" I replied.

"I just hit mile 7. Im incredible." Tom commented.

"That's the ego im talking about." I explained.

"But you still love me right?" Tom asked.

"Just finish your little run. I'll see you when you get back." I explained.

"You still love me right?" Tom questioned repeating what he had asked previously.

"Of course I do Tom." I finally responded.

"Okay thats good because I really love you." Tom praised.

"You're so romantic when you are at the gym." I joked.

"You should come with me. How about you come with me on Wednesday." Tom offered.

"Okay sure, fine." I replied.

"Okay great. I love you beautiful girl. I'll see you at home." Tom explained.

"I love you too Tommy." I replied hanging up the phone. I drove home and took a shower before getting on comfy clothes and sitting on the touch downstairs. Sam joined me in the living room and we were watching TV together as Tom walked in.

"Hey Sam. Hey babe." Tom greeted placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"Where is my kiss?" Sam questioned and I laughed.

"Sam you seriously need to get a girlfriend." Tom scolded walking out of the room.

"He's so annoying." Sam explained shaking his head.

"He does kind of bring up a good point. I mean Sam you're a nice guy and you aren't ugly." I hinted.

"Girls don't really float my boat." Sam sighed and i got up off the couch.

"OH MY GOD I KNEW IT!" I exclaimed.

"Would you keep your voice down, only Winston knows." Sam replied.

"Aww that's so cute." I praised.

"Yeah but I'm not ready to come out yet." Sam nodded.

"That's okay but when you are ready, your brothers and parents aren't going to love you any less." I explained.

"I know that." Sam shrugged. "I just don't want things to change."

"Things will change." I explained but Sam frowned. "But for the better. You will be much happier."

"Thank you y/n." Sam praised. After a few minutes tom came downstairs. His hair was wet from the shower and he was wearing black sweatpants. "Don't you own shirts?"

"Out Sam." Tom explained.

"I was here before you." Sam scoffed.

"And now you can go upstairs." Tom replied laying down next to me. Sam shook his head before making his way upstairs.

"Did you have fun at the gym?" I questioned with a smile resting upon my face.

"I did but I missed you." Tom shrugged.

"You missed me? But I called you on the phone." I shared.

"I know. I cant help it." Tom pouted.

"Well that's okay. I'm going with you to the gym on Wednesday so you won't have to miss me because I'll be with you." I explained and Tom smiled.

"I'm very excited." Tom mentioned, sitting up to lay a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Your lips are chapped!" I commented.

"I'm sorry." Tom laughed. "I'll go grab some chapstick." He got up and left the room. He came back a few seconds later with chapstick. He sat down next to me and opened the chapstick. "Do duck lips."

"Duck lips? Why are you trying to put the chapstick on me when you need it?" I joked.

"Cause if I put it on your lips first then I can kiss you to get it on mine." Tom smiled. I reluctantly did duck lips as Tom gently applied the chapstick onto my lips. It was very funny watching how focused he was. When he was done he put the cap back on the chapstick before bringing his lips to mine in a gentle kiss. As we pulled away he sucked on my bottom lip slightly. "Mmm... tastes like cherry."