Chapter 75: Monday

Start from the beginning

"Yeah it's a pretty great opportunity." I smiled.

"Yeah it's great." He agreed. "Do you by any chance know if your movie needs extras in it."

"I'm not sure." I replied. "I'm assuming the casting directors are going to be handling that."

"Oh yeah right, that makes sense." He laughed. "I almost forgot it was like a super big and professional company."

"Yeah." I awkwardly laughed. "Why do you ask though?"

"Oh well my girlfriend got a part in it. She's playing one of the students that does the morning announcements and she wants me to go to Atlanta with her but I figured I would at least try to get a job down there." He explained.

"Yeah that makes sense." I agreed.

"I'll probably have better luck getting a job at a restaurant near where the movie is filming." John shrugged.

"Probably. Marvel always has its own agenda." I teased. "By the way, if you don't mind me asking... who is your girlfriend?"

"Oh well it's kind of complicated. I mean I consider her my girlfriend but she considers me more of a sneaky link." He shrugged.

"That's weird." I replied being brutally honest.

"It's okay though because shes really hot." He nodded.

"Okay, who is it?" I repeated my original questioned.

"Oh her name is Zendaya." He explained and my eyes bulged out of my head.

"Zendaya ended up still being casted in the movie?" I asked.

"Yeah, what do you mean by that?" He questioned.

"She want to be Tom's love interest first." I explained.

"She didn't even tell me that." John shook his head.

"Do you know she's like basically in love with him too?" I asked continuing to stir the pot.

"What do you mean?" John questioned.

"She's been in love with him since the beginning of this soccer season." I explained.

"That's why she never wanted to go public with our relationship I guess." He frowned.

"Yeah I wouldn't move to Atlanta for her." I mentioned and he nodded.

"Thanks for telling me all of this y/n." He praised.

"Yeah it's no problem. It's probably better if you know all of that now." I explained.

"I'll talk to her about everything." John shared scratching the back of his head.

"Good luck." I smiled.

"Hey would you by any chance like to go to a party tomorrow night?" He questioned. "Just as a way of me thanking you?"

"Sorry I don't really like drinking." I commented.

"Oh don't worry. No beer. Just music and a fun time." He shared.

"Maybe. Is Tom invited?" I asked.

"Oh yeah totally he can come if he wants to." John nodded. "I just know he's busy with going to the gym all of the time."

"Yeah." I laughed. "I think it would be good for him to get out though. Especially if he's getting out and not drinking."

"Great so I'll see you guys there then?" John questioned and I nodded.

"See you around John." I commented walking back to my car. I rang Tom on the phone to tell him the news about Zendaya.

"Hey what's up baby?" Tom asked seeming out of breath.