1. Trainee me

Today has marked 9 months since I've been a trainee under BELIFT LAB, frankly, it's stressful. Having two talented groups to debut under the same label doesn't make it any less stressful, it just pushes me and other trainees to work harder.

I wake up from my shared room with other trainees that I've grown close with, Chariya and Yebin. It was hard at first but if i have to do anything to chase my big dream, I'll do it. I get up from my bed, I look at my phone screen and it's 8:30am. I get up from the bunk bed and go to the bathroom, change into a white t-shirt, put on black wide sweatpants and a jacket over it. It's spring so it's not that cold. I brush my teeth, brush my hair and wash my face. I put on my backpack that carries my literal world. I get out of the room, where I'm in the living room of the dorm which also opens into the kitchen. I still have time till I check into training so I decide to grab breakfast outside for once.

I get a taxi and tell him to take me to Yongsan where the entertainment is. I pop in my headphones and listen to NewJeans' 'Attention'. It's crazy how I had no idea where I would be right now right when this song was released, life really does bring you the most random opportunities. After 8 minutes, I finally arrive to a small café. I go in, take a seat next to the window, and order scrambled eggs and tea. I open Netflix and watch  'Gilmore Girls'. I get my order and my time watching and eating. I pay and finally leave to walk towards the entertainment. Gosh. It's hot now.

I walk into the building, get my ID out to the scanner, and I turn right so I can get up to the elevator. Call me insane but elevators are my worst nightmare. Every time I want to go up or down, there's always one of my seniors in the elevator, and personally, my social skills are TERRIBLE, so my anxiety just goes 101%. Last time, which was yesterday,  I was going up till I really ran into Yunjin. I just wanted to bang my head against the walls.

I press the button for the elevator to come down.  I just know there's some one in it. The elevator opens and...? Surprise surprise. It's empty!! The side of my lips curls up, I press the number 5. Gosh, this is one big building.

I look up at the screen in the elevator and the number 5 appears. I tighten my backpack. I was looking down to the floor, as the door opened I looked up. At this moment, I thought to myself, did life like playing jokes on me? Because what the heck?

Jay, Jungwon, and Ni-ki were standing, probably waiting for the elevator. Jungwon was in the middle and I held the eye contact for a solid 0.10 seconds and immediately bowed. "Hello" they all said. I made my way out of the elevator as they made their way in and said "Hello" as well. They said "Hello" both in Korean and English, since they knew I wasn't from here, we have come across one another the same away before. I don't know, I'm just scared of them? I don't know!! Like that's freaking ENHYPEN.

I open the door to my practice room that I which usually train in, it's labeled as number "7". I check the time it's 9:20am, I put on music to warm up and start to train my voice and dance skills all day long.