"You should smile more!"

Giyuu POV:

I had to hold Shinazugawa back because he was about to pounce on Muichiro for wanting to marry his brother and calling him a dog. That was a bit of a struggle. Eventually he calmed down. After that game we all decided it was time to eat. "Who's cooking?" Uzui asked. "Uhm... I can, I guess..." I volunteered. Everyone looked at me weirdly. Did they think I didn't know how to cook? "Well, in that case I'll help you Giyuu!" Mitsuri cheerfully squealed. "Thank you Mitsuri." I could see Iguro glaring at me. It was the same glare he gave Uzui before hunting him down because he stole Kaburamaru.

Mitsuri and I got to cooking while the others were in the main area talking. We had some nice conversations. Eventually I told her I liked Shinazugawa and for her to not tell anyone. She was nice and reminded me of my sister so I felt she was trustworthy. She squealed quietly and smiled brightly. "That's so cute! You two would look great together! I'll help you for sure! Thank you for trusting me with this big of a secret!" I nod. "You're too sweet... Mitsuri..."
"Kyaaaa! Giyuu just said I'm sweet!" She squealed as she held her cheeks with both hands. She covered her mouth afterwards. "Oops! Did I say that out loud? Sorry!" I chuckle. I chuckled. I CHUCKLED?! Mitsuri looked at me with wide eyes. "Kyaaa! Giyuu that's so cute! You should smile some more!" I blush slightly. (NOT A SHIP) "T-Thank you Mitsuri..."

We finish making the food. (Imagine whatever food you want) We call everyone into the dining room to eat. I sat next to Sanemi and Mitsuri. Soon the dining room erupted with conversation. There was one where someone cheated of someone blah blah blah. One where Kocho almost accidentally killed someone with the wrong medicine. That someone was Uzui. This one conversation really got to me. It was about how Muichiro stole Iguro's snake and Uzui's muscle mice and he made them dance for him. Both the animals and Muichiro enjoyed that. Everyone laughed at that story and I laughed quietly. Despite laughing quietly everyone could hear me. They all looked at me, eyes widened. My face flushes and I buried it into the table with my arms wrapped around it. I got multiple comments about my laugh. They were all about how I should show more emotion more often. I eventually bring my head back up and everyone continued telling stories. I felt a hand on my back. I looked to Sanemi's side. He smiled at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

Thank you all for almost 600 reads!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

448 words