"I don't have a girlfriend," Clint said taking a sip of his drink

"That I can't fix," Helen told him while checking the stats on the machine. "This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are gonna be left in the dust."

"That is exactly the plan. But I think my sister here might take your thunder." Tony replied, "Go on, tell her what you are planning."

Kara laughed nervously as everyone looked at her, "Uh, it's nothing really it's a machine that advances science and provides clean power to the whole world." she explained.

"That's...impressive. Looks like Tony isn't the smartest one." Helen smirked. "Alright forget I said anything. And Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday." Tony responded.

"Unlike you, I don't have time for parties." Helen paused for a moment before speaking again "Will Thor be there?"

"Hey, Kara, Bruce, I need your help," Tony told her pulling her attention to him. He made his way over to the door left the room and made his way to his lab followed by Bruce and Kara.

"What's the rumpus?" Bruce questioned.

"Well, the scepter. You see, we were wondering how Strucker got so inventive. So I've been an amazing the gen inside." Tony pulled out a hologram of JARVIS, "You may recognize..."

Bruce moved out of the way to be faced with the AI, "JARVIS."

"Doctor," JARVIS responded.

"Started out, JARVIS was just a natural language UI. Now he runs the Iron Legion. He runs more of the business than anyone besides Pepper." He explained. "Top of the line." Bruce agreed.

"I suspect not for long," JARVIS said.

Tony now pulled a different hologram, this time of the gem, "Meet the competition."

"It's beautiful." Bruce walked around admiring it. "If you had to guess, what's it look like to you?"

"Like it's thinking," both Bruce and Kara said at the exact time, "But it's not a human mind," Kara clarified, "I mean look at this, they're like neurons firing." Bruce looked at Tony. 

"Down in Strucker's lab, Kara and I saw some fairly advanced robotics work. They deep-sixed the data, but I gotta guess he was knocking on a very particular door." Kara and Bruce took a moment before they figured out what he wanted to do.

"Artificial Intelligence."

Tomy walked up to them, "This could be it. This could be the key to creating Ultron." Bruce smiled nervously, "I thought Ultron was a fantasy."

"Yesterday it was. If we can harness this power, apply it to my Iron Legion protocol?"

"That's a man-size 'if', Tony," Kara responded, while Bruce took off his glasses and pinched his nose walking away, "Our job is 'if'. What if you were sipping margaritas on a Sun-drenched beach? Turning brown instead of green? Not looking over your shoulder for Veronica, and Kara about Kryptonite."

"Don't hate. I helped design Veronica."

"And I'm the only person that knows where the Kryptonite is."