I don't study much. That's why I don't like the first bench in the class. I'm always in the last row in the class. But when Sanjana mam comes to the class, even the students who are not learning well are struggling to sit in the first row bench. This is a big question for me. Later I asked a friend of why they are behaving like this. To this, he said, "Look, you are going to see it too." then I was also eagerly waiting to see what was going to happen.

Miss Sanjana came to the class as usual. Came and drew a picture of the previous day's lesson on the blackboard and started describe it. At that time I was completely amazed to see her. She placed the right hand on the black board to describe the picture. At that time, her sari pallu went to the side and her round big navel was on fully exposing. Her navel was so deep.

Her deep round navel looked very sexy with the necklace on her waist

Her deep round navel looked very sexy with the necklace on her waist. that time i spontaneouly said that by my mouth if touch a navel want to touch this kind of navel. Then my friend asked what you just said. I said nothing.

Since then, when Sanjana mam comes, I fight for the first bench. One day I was fighting for the first bench, then that student complained about me to Sanjana mam. Then Sanjana mam hitted me by the cane and the whole class laughed at me. Then the teacher angrily said not to do this again.

Like this, day after day, I was caught doing something wrong and had to scold Miss Sanjana. Now even Sanjana mam also knows that I am a bad boy who does not study in class. Sanjana mam doesn't like me but I like Sanjana mam a lot. I was enjoying her beauty whenever possible.

 I was enjoying her beauty whenever possible

A 3-day trip was arranged by our school. Like a campaing. Even while we were going on the trip, we did things that the teacher told us not to do. we Had a full fun. Even teacher Sanjana and other teachers scolded me for this. One of the teachers said that I was destroying all the children in our class and accused me of it. Later, our class teacher Miss Sanjana told me that I should be here of her seeing distance. our first day of trip, we visited in our educational places in according to our plan.

after end of the day we came to the camping place near to the small village. that was marvouls place. it has so beautiful and cold climate. after sometime we started to make tent with our teacher's instructions.