12:The Van pt2

We have been sitting in the van for a couple of hours and y/n passed out in thd passenger seat.  She was sleeping peacfully with a fuzzy blanket on her lap.  I was writing more notes down in the notebook she gave me, and i looked through the cooler and found a bottle of vodka. I left it in there for later and continues on with my busniess.

    After a while longer i hear something from the back of the van.  I turn around and see Klaus. "Dude what the fuck" i shout. Y/n stirs at the sound of my voice before opening those remarkably beautiful eyes. 

     "Five? Whats going on?" I casually point to the back seat towards Klaus and she looks back seeing her best friend.  Her face immediately lights up with joy.  That slightly irritated me i dont know why though.  Maybe it was because we were supposed to be focusing on what we were doing and she got so easlily distracted. It has to be that. I would have no other reason.

     Her and Klaus go on with chatting about the weirdest shit, they said something about waxing someones ass with chocolate pudding and i was concerned with who ive went and associated myself with.  

     I continue to write notes in my notebook every once in a while looking out of the corner of my eye to get a glimpse of her smile.  Shes showing all of her perfect purly white teeth as her lips streched into a huge smile at something Klaus said.  The smile spread to her eyes and i could tell that being around Klaus made her truly happy.

     Everyone was doing there own thing when we heard a knock at the window. All three of us looked at the same time and it was everyones least favorite number...one.   He opened the door and very roughly pushed y/n out of the seat causing her to land directly on my lap.

    He then struggled to fit through the door but i couldnt pay him any mind because the girl in my lap was moving around trying to get herself situated on my lap so she could be comfortable.  I could feel my face getting hot. I didnt know what to do.

     I threw the arm that was closest to luther over her lap and placed my hand on the steering wheel as my other just layed limo behind her back.  I need my arm but if she leans forward to let me move my arm i might lose it. Shes been sqirming around since i placed my hand on the steering wheel.

    (Your pov)

     I have managed to be thrown on top of Five but even worse im sitting directly on his dick.  His face was slightly red but probably because its hot in here.  I looked at Luther and just stared at him with a blank face waiting ti hear what was so important that he had to push me like that.

     Five moved his arm over my lap and placed his hand on the steering wheel.  I watched the movement with a close eye until i realised what he was doing.

     I stared at his hand for a minute just looking at his long fingers and the veins in his hand that bulge slightly.  I started moveing slightly trying to force my focus onto something other than this mans hand but no matter whick way i tyrned or looked my focus went back to his hand.

     They were talking about some family shit about their mom before they kicked Klaus out of the van. I saw this and turned completley around to get out of the drivers side door to accompany my bestie.

     "Where are you going?" Five and Luther asked at the same time.  Five asked gently and Luther asked like he was trying to accuse me of something horrible.

     I looked at five. It took me a second to respond because the moment my eyes met his i was stuck. His eyes were so pretty.

     "I.. Uhh. Um im gonna go spend some time with Klaus while yall talk about whatever it is that yall are talking about.  I said stuttering in the begining and blushing like crazy.  I looked at Luther and my face immediately went blank " wherever the fuck i want im a grown ass adult"  he scoffs and rolls his eyes before i slide off of Fives lap and chase after my dumbass best friend

Evermore (Five HargreveesxVampire Y/N)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें