4:Five

(Trigger Warning-violence, murder,  five cuts his arm drinking, Klaus’s normal behavior.)

“That was faster than i thought”  Five mumbled to himself at the men dressed in black with guns.  They walk closer pointing the guns at me and Five since I was in the doughnut shop.

“They just wanna talk,” one of the guards says.

“I have nothing to say,”  Five responds.

“Let's all be professional about this. You really think I wanna shoot some kids,  go home with that on my conscience.”  One of the assassins said.  I looked over at Five to see him playing with a butter knife,  twirling it in between his fingers.

“I wouldn't worry about that you wont be going home”  Five says before disappearing in a blinding blue light and appearing behind the closest armed man.  He stabs the man in the neck with the butter knife and then disappears again.  

The light wouldn't be that bright to most people because their eyes aren't as sensitive and good as mine.  I just watch and listen as Five taunts the guards.  The room smells strong of blood but I just ate so I'm fine.

There was a guard about to get Five from behind so I ran up to him and grabbed his wrist immediately breaking it in my grip.   The man screams out in pain and falls to the ground.  Once he 's on the ground I snap his neck as lightly as I can so it doesn't come off.  I stand back up and Five is choking one of the guards with his tie.

I laugh lightly as I finish off the last two guards that can walk.  Five stares at me with wide eyes then goes back to sit at the bar stool he was at previously.  He sits down and brings the butter knife to his arm with me standing right behind him looking over his shoulder.  He drags the knife over his forearm making a deep cut.  I stiffen immediately hit with the strong smell of his blood.

I quit breathing and watched as he took a small metal, blinking object out of his arm.  I was staring at the blood dripping down his arm.  I licked my lips as I watched the ritch red liquid flow out of his arm.  He gets up and scoffs, kicking one of the assassins on the ground before walking out of Griddie’s and dropping the small metal object into the sewer.  I followed him wondering what he was up to.

He started to walk away but because I'm ‘such a nice person’  I stopped him.  “Hey dipshit I have a car I’ll take you home or wherever you need to go”  I say to him.  He turns around and looks at me confused.  “Klaus said that I should try to be nice to you so just let me give you a damn ride to wherever you need to go”  I say to him irritated and stomping my foot.  He rolls his eyes and walks over to me.  I motion for him to follow me and walk to my car across the parking lot.  

His eyes widen when he sees the car but I just unlock it and climb in the drivers side.  After a couple of seconds of him cursing to himself he climbs into the car and I start it up and drive off.  “Why does Klaus want you to be nice to us?”  he asked me.

I look over at him, taking my eyes completely off the road but listening to everything that was happening around me.  “Look dude I care about Klaus we have known each other for a little while and he wants you guys to like me so I at least have to try because if I dont he would get his feelings hurt and be all sad and I don't like it when he's like that because it makes his problems worse than they already are.”  I finish and he just stares at me.  

It is silent for a couple of minutes before I realize that I have no clue where I am supposed to be going.  “Where am I going exactly?”  He jumps a little like he was deep in thought before telling me to pull into a parking lot of an apartment building. When he gets out he hits his arm with the cut on it on the door and it starts to bleed again. I am tense but I look at him and say “Do you want me to fix that for you?”  he looks at me and sighs before nodding for me to follow him.  He walks to the side of the building and with a blinding blue light he disappears.