ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁵

Start from the beginning

"Looks like all that sex tired them out." Gustav nodded towards the pair.

Tom's head was on Ava's shoulder while Ava's head was on top of Tom's. From afar, they looked like a couple who have been in a relationship for a while while in reality,

"We looked away for one minute and they went from a fight to weird couply cuddling." Bill said with a disgusted look, putting hos tongue out.

"Do you thing they're dating?" Jamie asked with curiosity.

"No. They're way to stupid to actually sit down and talk about their feelings." Bill said with a chuckle and got up walking towards the pair with his phone pointing at them.

"What are you doing?" Jason whisper- yelled.

"Calm down, I'm taking a picture." Bill replied simply.

♡  💬  ➢liked by georglisting and 245,000 others

♡ 💬 ➢
liked by georglisting and 245,000 others

@billkaulitz: these two gave up without even going on tour.
creator has turned off the comments

✭ ─── ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ ─── ✭

"I feel so tired." Ava yawned, walking into the concert venue.

After a 2 hour 50 minute bus ride and three breaks, they finally arrived at the Hanover concert venue exactly at 9:35 am. Their hotel was about 40 minutes away and their managers had already took their stuff into their designated hotel rooms.

"Bitch how do you feel tired, you slept the whole way here." Jamie said with a chuckle, looking at her friend who actually looked like she was extremely tired.

"I didn't get any sleep last night." Ava yawned once again looking around the venue, making a quick mind map of the places of everything.

"Too busy screwing Tom?" Jamie mumbled under her breath.

"What?"

"Nothing." Jamie shrugged and walked towards the drum set.

Ava sighed and picked up one of her guitars, plugging it into the amplifier. She strummed a few chords and checked her microphone.

"Sound check." She spoke into the microphone and her eyes widened as she heard how good the sound quality was.

In no time they started to practice, one song after the other, making sure that everything was in order.

After a few hours, they got dressed and were all ready for the concert. At first they wanted to wear something matching and decided against it and chose to wear their usual selection of concert clothing.