𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 

       ❝ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵒᶠᶠ ᵃʳᵗʰᵘʳ! ❞ ───╯

MISTY GLEAMED AS SHE WALKED ALONG THE SIDEWALK, she felt as if she walking on air. Who would believe misty fucking quigley was going to sleepover at her friends' home.

Nobody, in fact most people thought she was lying earlier that friday morning, she couldn't help but excitedly discuss all her ideas of activities they could do at said sleepover. The rest of the team shared their whispers and laughter of amusement in disbelief, babsi had been on the team for about two years now and refused to speak to anyone but as expected since the first day of school she kind of isolated herself.

She didn't sit with people at lunch, didn't hang with anyone after school and outside of extracurricular activities didn't associate with anyone ever, whoever had the nerve approached her were mostly met with a stoical expression and short monotonous  answers, and every time anyone ever seen misty speak to her she upheld the same emotionless expression.

Babsi wasn't ashamed of her friendship with misty by any means. misty and her were practically sisters, they shared things with one another that they couldn't with others, like how babsi came to live with her aunt which was still remained the hottest question to gossip about in their town. Everyone was so curious about her but only misty truly knew her and she felt as if babsi was the only who wanted to know the true her.

Babsi did talk, laugh and even teased misty about her crushes at school but her back was always turned to others in doing so and as soon as she would turn around her face would dropped back into her common deadpan expression, she didn't know that in misty mind she felt so special that babsi would only share her true happiness with her.

She giggled to herself at the thought as she turned the corner of where babsi lived, in thought about how she knew people were secretly envious of her friendship because she had something they all wanted but acted if they didn't. Everyone wanted to know more about babsi sawyer .