"Anyways y'all going to that party tonight, it start at 10." Kendrick said.

"Who party is it?" Amour asked.

"Ion know, I just know everybody gon be there." Hearing that automatically made me not want to go, I hate big crowd. I mean I guess having a whole bunch of people at a party is what pose to make it fun but me and big crowds don't get along very well, I be ready to go in ten minutes.

"Ion know bout that, y'all know me and big ass crowds don't go together." I answered.

"Boy c'mon live a lil, college ain't all about work and besides me and Kendrick gon be by yo side twenty-four seven if you need us to." Amour tried to encourage me so I told her I'll think about so we can get off the topic but I'm lowkey just think ima tell them that I'm not going later on today. I push those thoughts to the back of my mind as we was entering our class building.

...

The sounds of papers and bags moving fill my ears as people pack up after the professor dismissed us.

"Also don't forget you have a two page rough draft essay and i wanna the final draft typed, have a good day everybody." The professor said as he started packing up his own things.

College fun and all but I swear the work be killing me and classes be seeming like they long as shit.

"Y'all wanna go to the cafe and get some food?" Amour asked as we walked out the school building.

"Yeah I'm down." Kendrick agreed.

I wanted to go but at the same time I wanted to get back to the dorm and see Donny. I'm tryin not to put all my eggs in one basket because the nigga changes his mind like he changes his underwear but for some reason I kept thinking bout him in class, like is he still gon be there? Or is he still gon feel the same way? The only way to find out is if I go to the dorm right.

"Nah I'm good, I'm finna go take a nap I'm tired as shit, I'll let y'all know bout the party though." I said and walked off before either one of them responded.

When I get back to my dorm I see Donny sitting up in my bed watching youtube, well technically he was on his phone. He looked up from it as soon as he heard me come in.

"Where yo lil lightskin ass been all day."

"Class? It is still a week day." I responded putting my stuff down and he just nodded his head in response.

I walked over to the bed and laid right next to him. I ain't gon lie it was a lil awkward cause this still real new to me, to the both of us actually and I really ain't know what to do. Silence just filled the room and Donny was just sitting on his phone so I tried to make conversation.

"You heard about that party that's going on tonight at 10?"

"Oh yeah, that frat party or sum shit like that. Monte told me about and I told him I might pull up."

Maybe I will go to the party since everybody I know gon be there and who knows maybe I can see how Donny gon act while he there now that we...whatever we is. I know he not ready for public affection but people true self come out when they drunk and knowing Donny he gon drink. I just hope he don't play with my heart again.

"Why wassup, you was going or sum?" He asked pulling me from my thoughts.

"Amour and Kendrick and I told them I'll think about it." I said and he just nodded his head. It got quiet just for a lil bit and Donny looked at and then down at my lips, he leans in and kiss me.

I pulled back smiling. "What was that for?" I asked obviously shocked. He shrugged. "I just wanted to."

"I'm actually finna go get something to eat and go to the gym with the boys, I was just waiting for you to get back so I can let you know." He said and it kinda irritated me cause I thought we was gon spend the whole day in the dorm together til he got ready for the party. He always wanna go be gay with his friends.

"I can stay if you want me to." He said letting out a small laugh. I guess my facial expressions made it obvious I ain't want him to go.

"Nah it's good ima just watch some movies til you come back."

"You sure?" He got up from the bed and stood in front of me like he was debating if he was gon leave or not. But I told him it was fine and he gave me another kiss which caught me off guard but i'm pretty sure he really did it so I wouldn't be mad at him.

"Bout time I get back we can get ready for the party if you decide that you wanna go." He said and I just nodded as he walked out the door.

...

It was now going on 9:30 and I was running out of things to do to keep me from being too bored, I even took a two hour nap. I know he said bout time he come back we was gon get ready for the party but I ain't think he was gon take this fucking long, the nigga left at 1 and it's 9:30, he worked a whole fucking shift with his friends.

I was laying down watching the tv, I decided to roll over and face the wall to take another nap cause watching tv wasn't helping my boredom. As soon as I closed my eyes I heard the door open. My first was to slap the shit out of him and then ignore him but I had to keep telling myself that he really didn't do nothing wrong.

"You sleep?" He asked as soon as he came in and I just turned my head and looked at him.

"You not going to the party?" He continued to ask another question even though I didn't answer the first one. I just didn't feel like talking to him. He came and sat next to me in the bed and he smelled like straight weed.

"Yeah I think ima go." I said in monotone not really wanting to respond. I got up from the bed and walked passed him so I could grab my things to take and a shower and felt his eyes on me the whole time, the silence was so fucking loud.

I had to walk pass him again to get to the bathroom but as soon as I stepped in front of him he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down on his lap. "You mad at me or sum?" He asked looking straight into my eyes. I turned my head tryna look everywhere but at his face, I don't know why it's so intense or awkward for me to look somebody in the eyes but he just grabbed me by my chin so I can at him.

"If it's about me stay out all night we had end up going to smoke and we stayed the gym longer I expected we would, but I should've told you, I'm sorry shorty." He kissed me before I even had a chance to respond and just like that I folded, I was in a good mood again.

"Okay I believe you, I'm finna go get ready and take a shower." I told him tryna get up from his lap but he wrapped his arms firmly around my waist so I couldn't get up.

"Why won't we just take one together? It ain't like I haven't seen you down to the dick before." He insisted and I couldn't do nothing but laugh because of the way he word stuff.

"No let me have my privacy lil boy." I said pecking his lips hoping it distracted him enough to let me go to the bathroom and luckily it did work.

...

About a hour or hour and a half later we where both dress finishing up whatever we needed to do. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that Donny was matching me a lil. I had a white tee and some gray sweats on with some forces and he had on a gray nike tech with some forces too. I turned around to look at him. He gave me a confused look and I just turned around shaking my head.

I walked passed him and when I did he smack my ass. Hard. I couldn't help but to yell. Before I could ask him why he did that he was already talking.

"Don't ever call me a lil boy ever again." He said with a serious face. On the outside I look irritated but on the inside I was happy as hell, he sexy when he mad.

"Come on let's go." He said as we walked out the dorm and headed to the party.

...

heyyy y'all i was pose to have this chapter out a week ago lol my bad i been working like crazy, I was gon put the party scene in this chapter but i wanted to get this out rq

the party scene gon a be lil interesting...just a lil bit and my bad for any typos