~~~~~~

..Sai is a subordinate of Danzo. Sai is practically emotionless, and doesn't understand any basic human emotion logic. He masks everything with a fake smile, and seems like he follows his missions without question.

Danzo has a hard-line military faction based on rigid logic. Danzo could be spying on our team. It would either be me due to being Tsunade's apprentice, but I can rule that out. I'm a civilian, I've kept my cover for a long time. Or, the most likely option, Naruto — since he's the nine tailed Jinchuriki.

Arata was nearly forged into one of Danzo's soldiers, but he managed to escape. He stole clan children and civilian orphans and forged them into mindless, emotionless soldiers.

Danzo's ideals is what he views as the best for the village. But it doesn't seem that way. Danzo might be after Naruto next. Or he has a different goal in mind.

If he ever goes near Naruto, I'll kill him. I don't care if I'm labelled a traitor.

I promised a special man I would kill Danzo, and I'll crawl through hell and back if I have to get it done.

Sai handed Orochimaru a letter. Maybe he was a middleman between Orochimaru and Danzo..?

Sakura looked up at Yamato. "Captain Yamato. Do you know a person named Danzo..?" She asked. "Yes, I know him." Yamato replied. "Who is.. that guy?" Naruto asked.

"A man from the Hawk Factiom who is the past opposed the Third Hokage." Yamato said.

"He's Sai's boss.. and an old gramps who doesn't think we'll of the Third Hokage's will." Sakura continued.

"Danzo may be using Sai to make some kind of move.. it's possible that.. Sai may have been given a mission by Danzo that is separate from ours.. There is a possibility that he was charged.. with some kind of top-secret mission.." Yamato muttered.

"So.. he's just using our mission in order to make contact with Orochimaru?!" Naruto asked.

"That's the gist of it." Sakura confirmed.

"This may sound like an over-the-top theory... but it is not outside the realm of possibility... so listen carefully. Danzo... may be trying to destroy Konoha..!" Yamato said, shocking them.

"Hey, what do you mean by 'destroying Konoha'?" Naruto asked.

He means he's going to do some remodelling, duh. Sakura mentally rolled her eyes.

"I mean todays Konoha!" Yamato continued.

"That means, Lady Tsunade will...!" Sakura realised, making Yamato nod. "You're right."

I'll be damned in Danzo even tries laying a hand on Tsunade. I'm not losing another loved one, not again.

"Your story doesn't add up, I know Sai's boss used to appose Old Man Third Hokage, but why do they have to destroy Konoha... or do something to Grandma Tsunade?" Naruto questioned, confused.

"Did you forget, Naruto? Lady Tsunade used to be a favourite pupil of the Third." Sakura replied, making Naruto realise.

"Besides that, the current regime of Konoha was initiated by the Fifth Hokage, Lady Tsunade.  And it obviously complied with the wishes of the Third. Undoubtedly, Danzo is not happy about this but most of the people in the village support the current regime. So the regime can't be changed easily." Yamato expla8ned.

"The only way to change the regime is... to cause an earth-shaking event in the village. An event like the 'The Destruction of Konohagakure' that Orochimaru set up." Naruto gasps slightly.