𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

Start from the beginning

The girl's lips parted, but no words seemed to come out, her heart palpitating rapidly and her breath deepening. "Never." She whispered back, fighting both the angel and devil who rested upon her shoulder, whispering the things she should and shouldn't do.

"You're a fighter, that only turns me on more." He hummed against her pulse, licking a stripe at it as he felt the blood pump faster. He smirked at that, grabbing her hand in his own as he guided it to his crotch. "This is what you do to me."

"Liar. You were already hard at the sight of Edith being torn apart." She whispered harshly.

"What can I say? A little blood excites me." He groaned, his eyelids fluttering shut against her shoulder.

"You're sick." She frowned, attempting to pull her hand away but he kept it firmly against him, groaning as her hand made contact with his covered cock.

"Gods, I hate you so much." She gasped, suppressing a moan as Ramsay sucked on the most sensitive part of her neck.

"Then why would you let me fuck a babe into you?" He snarked, pressing her flat onto her back as his hand began to run upwards along her stomach and up towards her chest.

She repressed a roll her eyes, her gaze falling down instead, following his hand that traveled up to her left breast, messaging it. "You wouldn't stop until you got one in me sooner or later." She moaned out.

"You're right, and very soon I'll be fucking more into your tight cunt." He whispered sadistically, Ada wincing at his words, not wanting to hear about more babes when she wasn't even 4 moons along yet.

"Just fuck me already." The girl panted, wanting an escape from everything and this was one of the best ways how.

"As you wish." Ramsay complied, their lips connecting hungrily, languid movements of lip and tongue playing off one another to draw out more breaths and faint moans.

Lips, teeth and tongue, soft grazes and bruising passions, all delighted Ada and brought her out of her troublesome mind.

Ramsay bucked his hips into Ada's own, biting her shoulder as she tugged at his ruffled hair in response.

Before she knew it both of her hands glided down to his chest, stopping at his belt as she fumbled to undo it, the pleasure of his lips — marking her neck, causing her to crumble at his touch.

She soon pulled herself together, slipping his belt off and throwing it across the room as she yanked his trousers down desperately, leaving his bottom half bare.

His cock sprung free, grazing the inside of her thigh and she wasted no time in grabbing it, spreading the bead of his seed that welcomed her around his reddened tip.

Ramsay pulled her in for another scorching kiss, a collision of teeth and tongues as he licked at her bottom lip. Her head spun as a result of the sensuality of their kisses, and when he started to fuck himself into her hand, she bit her lip, almost moaning at the sight.

A stifled grunt escaped Ramsay's chest as she gripped his cock harsher than before, lining it up with her sopping cunt.

She wrapped her legs around his hips, pushing him forward so his cock finally plunged into her slit with ease, causing her to release a high pitch mewl as her brows knitted and breath hitched in delight.