Xia Youjie handed the things over with a blank expression, "Please." Kondo Izumi touched     it

    with his hand cautiously, and immediately retracted it, smiling excitedly, "I've touched one of the most expensive things in the world."

Embarrassed, he said, "Mr. Xia You, I just laughed at you."

    "It's nothing..." Xia Youjie joked kindly: "I just found out that I was holding such an expensive thing so casually. If I knew it was so valuable, how could I?" I also have to buy a safe to put it in.”

    “It’s safer to put it on Mr. Xia You’s body than any other safe…” Izumi Kondo explained with a smile, “You don’t know this is normal, usually the junior college students have to be in the third grade Only then can I learn the history of magic tools. There are very few skyspar mines in China, and it is very difficult to mine them, so the price is very high. Speaking of which, half of the skyspar mines in Japan belong to the Gojo family. Because they have six eyes, they can easily Discovered mineral veins."

    Good guy, Xia Youjie once again deeply realized how rich his little partner is.

    "So Mr. Xia You is going to forge spell tools?" Kondo Izumi asked with some admiration.

    Because the two friends can easily do it, Xia Youjie, who knows nothing about the difficulty of forging magic tools, said with a relaxed posture: "Probably yes."

    If the magic power circuit can be successfully formed in the sky crystal, that The mark can last at least a hundred years.

    Xia Youjie's practice raced against the clock, and Kamo Ryu's defensive version of the Yan Zou Talisman was also in full swing, and both of them managed to finish it before Nitro's birthday.

    The four of them also came to Akihabara with cosplay equipment as promised.

    They discussed many times about which characters they wanted to cosplay in this comic exhibition, and the last four people all chose the most interesting plan.

    After getting off the Shinkansen, a few people went to the nearest hotel and opened two rooms to change clothes.

    Wearing an orange wig, forehead protector, and purple contact lenses, Pei Enwu, who was wearing a red cloud robe with a black background, came out quickly.

    On the side, wearing a red wig, green colored contact lenses, and a full set of cosplay costumes, Gaara is putting blood into a prop gourd, so that the gourd can be manipulated to float up to reduce the load.

    On the other side, Orihime Inoue, wearing long orange fake hair and a pair of blue hairpins pinned to her ears, and wearing a white shirt and gray pleated skirt school uniform for convenience, is drawing the word love on her forehead with lipstick.

    At this time, he was wearing a red and white peaked cap with contrasting colors, a white T-blue jacket, black shorts, and strict fingerless gloves.

    But not to mention that Xiao Zhijie, who will never be recognized as a cosplayer, finally appeared.

    When Pei Enwu saw him, he immediately got excited, and waved at me.