He picked up the transparent crystal the size of a ping-pong ball in the wooden box, and the place where his fingertips touched seemed to seep into a drop of ink. The black color quickly blurred, and soon the entire transparent crystal completely turned black.

    The two said in unison: "It's really black."

    Kamorui: "It's not a surprise."

    Wujo Wu: "After all, I have a bad stomach."

    Xia Youjie: "??"

    The next day, the representative of Teacher Ye Moth did not come to the competition The principal of the Tokyo school announced the content of the next day's competition.

    A 1VS1 individual match between students from two schools, a total of five games, the school with the most victors wins.

    Although no matter how you arrange it, you can win, but Ye Mo Zhengdao still asked two students in the class with special eyes, "Wu, slightly, what do you think." Gojo

    Wu looked at the opposite student, and said boredly: " Very weak, Naoya can be considered strong in it."

    Kamo slightly threw Appraisal skills to the seven students on the opposite side one by one, and compared the strength value, "Kuroda-san's strength is too weak, but Ozawa-san's strength is not so good. Similar to Diva-senpai, Miyazaki-san's spells are somewhat similar to Mingming-senpai's, so there should be something to gain from the competition."

    Teacher Noctua nodded, thinking that this arrangement was very appropriate. Anyway, they are sure to win the three first-year matches here, and it would be best if Diva and Mingming can improve.

    So the next day, the Tokyo school won again with a crushing 5:0.

    Not long after returning to the Tokyo school, the three first-year students received the above notice.

    Through the performance of the three in the sister exchange competition and the completion rate of past task records, the three were specially approved to be upgraded to super magicians.

    After Teacher Ye Moth finished the notice, he looked at the three of them as if they were taking it for granted. He paused and said, "In the afternoon, there will be an auxiliary supervisor coming to give a theoretical class, and we will be disbanded." Kamorui: As expected

    .

    Gojo Satoru: Isn't this a matter of course!

    Xia Youjie: Is there no assessment for the special grade? The assessment is quite subjective.

    Inexplicably, the three of them suddenly began to compete to see who could break the expression first.

    Seeing the expressions of several people, Jia Ruozi was speechless for a while, but he stood up and said: "Let's go, three special grades, go back to the dormitory for dinner." Wujo Wu was the first to break his merits and said: "Just go back to the dormitory? We have no choice but to go back to the dormitory

    . Shall we go out and celebrate?"

    Xia Youjie glanced at the cloud-covered sky outside the window, and said objectively, "It looks like it's going to rain outside, and we didn't bring any umbrellas, so let's go out to celebrate at night." "