Tri-Wizard Tournament and Mates

Start from the beginning

I ran through the walkway "OII!!" i shouted and i guess its a bad idea ..... Satan he isn't in control he waved his sword at me i bend down and waved my hand for my staff which appeared immediately i spin my staff and shadow walked just next to him and holded his hand so he doesn't stupidly hurt someone or me and then regret later about hurting me "SNAP OUT WILL YOU!! ITS ME PRIMROSE!" he stopped for second just looking at me i decided to read his mind.....oh so that Dumbledore's plan i see "brother iam fine hadrian will be fine too so don't worry" he calmed down and i found that the throne room is empty must be because of his outbreak i pulled him into my arms to which he snuggled close iam taller since my form changed after some time i mentally called for Athena and heathen and both of them arrived i was sitting in the arm of his throne chair when he saw them he smiled at them "let's go home and we talk about the rest and welcome home Athena" she smiled at him and heathen wriggled from her hold and ran then jumped on him.

This habit of heathen made him crack into laughter he lifted him up "how are you little devil its been a while since we met isn't it" "yes, i want hot chocolate, mommy is not giving me hot chocolate uncle you ask her" he looked at me and i was kind of shocked, from when did he got this habit of complaining "hey you will drink hot chocolate for a whole day too you will be sick love" he pouted then turned to San(Satan i kind of feel weird using his full name all the time so this is his new name) he too agreed with me "your mother's right heathen you shouldn't drink so much of hot chocolate but today you can have as many as you like" i nodded my head "wait what!" He then disappeared into smoke

i heard athena laugh behind me "urghhh these two who made him the ruler of hell! Come on let's go home i will introduce you to our family" she nodded and took my hand we shadow walked to find san and heathen already making hot chocolate i was about to leave the kitchen when someone appeared from nowhere and hugged me its strong yet soft.

I felt myself melt away in the hug i buried my face in his neck "you missed me?" I felt him nod his head his hold on me got firm "ohhhh see!! I told you!! Ha! I won the bet this time!! San~~~~ i won in this bet with life~~" i looked up and saw time, life and fate standing there with a smile on their face dem left me but still holding my hand a sudden wave of sadness insecurity and pain washed over me i looked at dem who's just smiling at me "you forgot i can feel your emotions love" he blushed at the nickname and pulled away his hand from mine and sat on the couch which is in the middle of the front room .

"oh! This is Athena and Athena this is life call her mom and this is fate call her mother and that one flirting with my brother is time and yeah call him brother too and father i will introduce you to him after we went to heaven" she nodded again and was kind of hesitant to call them mom and mother "Athena Mhhhh its a nice name it suits you love come on take a seat SAN BRING US SOME HOT CHOCOLATE TOO!" life shouted and we all sat on the couch i was sitting next to dem who seemed so lost in his thoughts this.....he isn't normal and somethings clearly bothering him.

I looked at the others who had a small smile on their faces there is something going on for now my first priority is to make dem talk to me i stood up from my place i was about to hold his hand and pull him up with me "ella let's end this..." what!! End what! A big wave of pain and hurt filled me this time its mine....he blocked his..."what do you mean by let's end this.....end what!?" He still isn't looking at my face he took a deep breath "whatever is going on between us...let's end it....it just won't work up" now i lost it.....i can't lose him "why...? Dem-" i tried to hold his hand but no use he pulled it away i looked at the others who seemed so shocked i heard san and time come inside this room "i can't explain it...but ending it is the better for us both" a tear left my eye and rolled down my cheek "what..?" My voice was barely a whisper "i told you it wo-" i shut him up by kissing him he was stunned and taken aback as well, once he got his posture he tried to push me away but no use.