18 • Eggs

Mulai dari awal

"What happened to 'no extensions'?" Stella teased, a small chuckle escaping her lips as she wiped away her tears.

"Pack up your things," Lizzie playfully rolled her eyes, giving Stella's arse a light smack as the brunette rose from her seat.

Stella blushed at the unexpected action but chose not to address it, promptly gathering her books and laptop as instructed.

The two strolled through the car park, the sky painted with hues of gold. Although dinnertime had long passed, they had already shared a meal together in the office. Lizzie gallantly opened the passenger door for Stella, who beamed at the gesture. "Why, thank you, Olsen."

The drive home was brief, filled with casual conversation and the gentle hum of the radio. Lizzie escorted Stella to her apartment door, accepting the invitation to enter.

"Are you hungry? I don't have much," Stella offered, leading Lizzie into the kitchen and scanning the contents of her fridge.

"No, it's fine, love," the blonde replied, perching herself on the kitchen counter beside Stella.

"Hm, I have some hard-boiled eggs," the brunette retrieved a container from the fridge. "Oh, I forgot, could you please pass me the mayonnaise?" Stella requested, placing the eggs in the microwave to heat them.

"Mayonnaise on eggs?" Lizzie raised an eyebrow, retrieving the condiment from the fridge and placing it on the counter.

"Yeah! It's amazing," Stella defended her culinary choice, watching a disgusted expression flash across the blonde's face. "Hey! They're good!"

"Yeah, sure. Got any hot sauce?" Lizzie chuckled, reaching back into the fridge.

"Did you just say that to me?" Stella gasped, removing the eggs from the microwave as it beeped.

Lizzie skilfully halved the eggs, making them easier to eat, observing as Stella spread mayonnaise on one half with a butter knife and indulged in her peculiar combination. "That's revolting, darling. I love you, but no."

"What? You're the strange one!" Stella giggled, as Lizzie added a touch of hot sauce to her portion.

"Yeah, sure, baby," Lizzie laughed, taking a bite of her egg half. "So, where is your partner in crime?"

"She's out right now, visiting her sister about 20 minutes outside the city," Stella replied nonchalantly, slathering more mayonnaise onto an egg.

"Well, in that case," Lizzie seized the egg from Stella's grasp.

Stella's exclamation of frustration reverberated through the air, accompanied by her disbelief in the situation unfolding around her. Little did she know that Lizzie had stealthily maneuvered herself beside Stella, ready to execute her mischievous plan. Suddenly, Stella's world turned topsy-turvy as a pair of arms stealthily coiled around her waist, effortlessly lifting her feet off the ground. She found herself being gently carried by Lizzie, like a feather being carried by a gentle breeze, towards the sanctuary of the brunette's room.

As Stella was placed delicately upon the soft surface of the bed, confusion and curiosity flooded her mind. With a mixture of laughter and playfulness, she couldn't help but inquire, "What on earth are you up to?" The brunette, her face adorned with a mischievous grin, emitted infectious giggles in response, unable to contain her joy.

In a daring move, Lizzie leaned over Stella, her excitement palpable in the air. A mischievous spark danced in her eyes as she declared, "tickle attack!" Without further ado, the blonde playfully straddled the brunette, her hands finding their way to Stella's vulnerable stomach. A wave of ticklish sensations overwhelmed Stella, and she burst into fits of laughter, her amusement echoing throughout the room like the joyful chimes of a thousand bells.