New Book Out!

Hey everyone!

It's been over a year i've spoken anything on this book, but hey! A bit of self promotion ain't bad haha-

Firstly, i would like to thank everyone who ever gave their time to this book (it's super cringe but im glad you guys read it).
I had last expressed my gratitude when i had 49 reads and today i see I have over 600 hundred reads. You don't know how much this means to me since this book is my first writing ever and i knew no shit about writing.
Anyways, thank you again!

Okay now back to business, so i have published a new lawxreader fic and i would like if you guys support that book too.

It's still ongoing, I really have no idea till when i'll be writing that.
All i can say is that the book is gonna be long and detailed so i gotta be patient while writing and you gotta be patient while reading!

✧•✦•✧

I'll be giving you a intro of the book so you'll have a faint idea on what it's about:

It all started with an alliance, something that was professional and work-related that would benefit two pirate groups

Two pirate groups had joined hands to help each other achieve their goals along with their own.

Who knew the alliance would turn into something more big?

Who knew a pirate alliance would be the start of something more amazing, more beautiful than just a professional, work-related alliance?

✧•✦•✧

Anyways, i'll stop ranting now- you guys can go ahead and read my new book!
Thank you!
- dragonsndimensions