chapter 4 (ending)

~law's pov~
I heard a voice singing. 'That voice!' It was (Y/n)'s voice. I ran to tge source and saw her singing. Her beautiful (h/c) hair was flowing along with the wind. Her melodious voice tingled in my ears. She was singing a love song. Wonder who that is. I was crying. I knew that. I thought she had died. The song got over. She stopped singing.

~your pov~
I turned around to see a crying Law behind me. Tears of joy flowed through my eyes and ran down my cheeks. I was happy! Happy that he was doing well. I ran to him and jumped in his arms. He returned the hug immediately. "I missed you!" I choked. "I missed you too!" He said with difficulty. His tears wet my shirt. I pulled apart. "Here." I looked down and saw he had chocolate. I squealed with happiness "Thank you Law! I love you!" I blushed. I realized what i said. "I-i m-mean.....i d-" i was cut off with soft lips pressing on my own......LAW WAS KISSING ME?!?!?! He pulked apart and wiped my tears. "I love you too" he said. He pulled me into another kiss. This time i kissed back. My arms snaked into his messy raven hair and his arms snaked onto my waist and he pulled me closer. He pulled apart. "Let's take this somewhere else." Everyone was on the island. His submarine was on the island. He carried me bridal style to the submarine. He pushed me on his bed. He leaned and lead me into a kiss. I replied immediately. He licked my lower lip for permission. I granted happily.

'This is gonna be a long night! I hope no one wakes up.....' i thought.

~timeskip 5 hours later (cause i suck at lemon)~
He plopped on the bed beside me, both of us sweating. He pulled me into a hug.
"I love you (Y/n)-ya"
"I love you too......but i'm hungry~" i whined.
He gave me a chocolate. I ate it happily.
"(Y/n)-ya?"
"Hmm?"
"You'll always stay by my side?"
"Mhm!" I nodded.
"Promise?"
"Promise!"
I yawned.
"Goodnight" he kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight dr. Heart Stealer" i kissed his cheek and fell asleep.