"Really ?"he changes his accent to British accent. He almost sounds like a girl .

"It's not like you've ever had that kind of money, if you don't appreciate it then I'll  look for someone else ."

"Is that what you say to someone who you have badly hurt?"

"I'm sorry, I know what I did with my. . ."

"Uh-uh save it for later."

I nod in response.
A moment of silence equaled between us, I don't have to say something for now but if I do I'll be forcing things, it's going to be hard to get a long with this young man.

He is so tough!

"Okay fine ,by the way I need the money ."

"Really?" I smile.
"Yeah of course."
"So I will write every rules of our fake dating okay?"

"Mmmh I'm listening ."

------------

three hours of arguing than discussing our matter. The main thing that is making us to disagree with each other is that he has a problem of not having intimacy . . . .for a year .

"these rules are shit !" in a dart of sudden he shouts hitting the table with his left hand, the café is silent and I'm afraid things are going to be ugly.
I'm not used to this café and since he had chose where we should go to  instead of my hood he is making things more difficult ——here he is embarrassing me further .

"Seriously? You talking to your girlfriend right now ."

I tell him as I gave him a serious stare .

"Yeah a few hours ago, but how could my girlfriend not want sex? You think that's okay with me ? Oh hell no !"

He lowers his voice down .
A smile appears on my face , I like that   I'm so stupid.

Now he is starting to sound more like my boyfriend not my fake boyfriend  that's what I want .

"Look I can't do that with you okay ?"

"Then with who ?or should we both connect with other people is that alright will people believe that we boyfriend and girlfriend ?"

Please say that again.

"I don't want people to believe I want these two guys to believe ." I show him pictures of heldan and kristino.

"Is that kristino? Girl u famous." he chuckles .

"I know these afro dude ."

"Really ?"

"Yeah he used to date my sister ."

he dart his eyes at me confused and disdainfully  as I turn off my phone.

"Was he your boyfriend ?"

"No nothing of sort, he is a friend of mine, he actually don't believe that I am dating someone ." I lie to him .

"Then what about the other guy?"

"He is uhm .....my friend also ."

"So you fake dating me to only prove a point to this guys?"

"Not only that, I already kissed and your girlfriend is already alert that I'm dating you and whoever knows that ."

"I didn't enjoy that kiss, it was horrible ."
"We can fix that if you want."

"Eww! never with you ."

"Chris, you have to kiss me even if you don't want to ."

"What about intimacy ?"he goes again in British accent .

"Oh my god seriously ?"

Why is intimacy so important to everyone, especially guys?  I cannot just connect with a stranger it is very wrong and very disgusting.
He is now making me lose the chances but to agree on his stupid rule .

"Okay fine we will do it but no strings attached  ,you are not allowed to fall in love with me ."

That's  the hardest rule most people tends to break . But with him we both can survive, it's good that he hates me— now I might get a good reason too to hate him .

"Absolutely ."he smiles at me .

"Deal?"
Deal." we stand up as we shake hands .

I don't want to get involve in intimacy with these guy. I am now starting to not like this .

"That's my boyfriend."

***********