22

Deal or no deal?

It's early in the morning and my two besties and I are still in pajamas on the sofa and searching on our social media, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and many more. But all these handsome boys are either married or taken.
I've never imagined that the world is already taken.

I am desperately looking for a nonalcoholic dude, who loves church, and super clean, and is not a gangster or no criminal.
Which is hard to find.

"Hey is this the same gentleman that we saw kissing with the blonde girl." she turned her laptop to us, he goes by the name of your nigga Teekay.

What a....name.

When we went through his posts, all his photos were of him with his blonde girlfriend and attending different pubs.
I like his cute face but his lifestyle is appalling.

"Wait a minute... " Amanda says as he notices something through his socials.
"Hey look at that picture." I glared at the photo, Teekay goes to the same varsity as us, and I've never seen him there. And his blonde girlfriend.

We darted at each other smiling.

"Let's go get him." we jumped off the sofa and prepared ourselves for college, I can't wait to see him there.
I took my bag and I was the first person who finished dressing up.

-----------

Our classes were finally over and the guy we expected to see wasn't obviously in our class so that meant we had to go and check at the other dorms And classes.

I've never been in these school dorms and I don't know where they are.
I don't feel bad that I am actually going to the boy's dorms just to get the person that we looking for right now and I am not excited about it either.
We ran around the school and glared at everyone, these were starting to get out of hand as we were running like five-year-old children.

"Hey can you please show us the boy's dorms it's very urgent," Amanda tells one of our classmates in our English lessons. He always wears his glasses on and carries his books in his hands all the time. He pointed to the stairs and Amanda thanked the guy and kissed him on the cheek.

We asked everyone from the dorms and showed them the picture of the guy we were looking for —Karen opened another dorm as we entered we saw something that we were not meant to see. Nor to be the person I knew fucking a college girl in her dorm.

"Kristino?" he stopped and they both looked at us, the girl got out of Kristino. I ran out of the dorm as my friends followed, I sat down on the floor and cried.

"Hannah you can't give up right now, I know that he is a bitch but get up ."
I fixed my hair wiped away my tears and got up.
"Let's go and look for Teekay."

I tell them.

Finally, we got him but how are we going to approach him?
I hate these, I look at my two friends expecting them to think about what we should do afterward.

"Hey, red hair!" Karen shouted, teekay suddenly looked at her as he pointed himself "Me?"
"Yeah, you ." I am starting to feel sick of these.

Teekay ran after Karen was trying to chase him. we ran after them and shouted but Karen caught the guy and said ."I might be gay but I didn't forget that I have man's legs .", Teekay stood up, and still his face was confused.

"Who are you people and why are you chasing me ?"
"Because we want you," Amanda says, giggling. We both looked at her with our furrowed faces on her.
"I'm sorry," she says.

"Look teekay we have a contract for you ."
"What contract ?"
"She is the contract ." Karen points at me.
Our eyes met at each other but he still looked at me pissed.

"Okay, look uhm I need you to be my fake boyfriend ."

"Hell no ."
"Can you at least listen to me just once?"
Karen hits him in the head.
He shouldn't have done that, we were going to be noticed by these crowded people around us.
"I don't have no choice since woman- man is tormenting me ."

Okay. Inhale.Exhale.

"I need you to be my fake boyfriend for 12 months and I will only pay you 12k ."

"12 months !?"  he shouts, Karen hits him on the head again.

"oh come on yes or no I'm freezing in here!" Amanda asks.

"Why are you doing these ."
"It is one of your business, just look at these contracts and you sign over there," I tell him as I give him a pen.

"I can't do these I have a girlfriend ."
"Break up with her," I tell him.
"What are you out of your mind I love her, and what would make you think I could agree with these ."

"Because we called your girlfriend she is on her way honey ."
"What? What for ." I am not prepared for what I am going to be doing right now but I have to _I need this guy possibly. I kissed him as soon I saw his blonde girl coming to us.

"Chris? Are you cheating on me ?.... I can't believe these ."

She left running and whining as she left.
"Taylor it is not what you think !"

**************