chapter 8:Operation Defender

Crimson axis POV:

The crimson axis already in the pearl orient base they launched thier some planes for scouting but they found nothing.

Hiruyu: Seniors here is the scout report.

Akagi: Hm wow looks like their base is ready to be destroyed by us~

Takao: what do you mean?

Akagi: Here 

She shows it in the entire team and thier eyes went wide that they see the base left defenseless. Little they dont know trhat the soldiers are waiting and hidding right in them.

Graf: Sure are they just scaredy cats hmp!

Kaga: What are we waiting for launch our aircrafts and destroy the base!

Akagi: Yes sister lets show them what is the power of the crimson axis!

All: HAi!

They all launch their planes towards the harbor of the pearl orient.

Pearl orient harbor   

Darjeeling and her men are waiting the enemy to attack when the radar picks up allot of unknown aircrafts to them.

USsoldier: Enemy aircraft incomming!!

Darjeeling: So they greet us first then lets greet them too ready the anti-air.

USsoldier: Yes Mam'm!

BTsoldier: Alright lads prepare the anti-air lets destroy those punny aircrafts!

Gsoldier: Jawhol kommandant!

Jsoldier: Aim at them dont let a single bomb hit us!

PHsoldier: Yes sir

BT2soldier: Here they come!

Darjeeling:(sips tea) Fire.(in a calm tone)

USsoldier: FIRE!!!

The sound of anti-air firing is heard all around the Base even the crimson axis hear it to that shocked them that the pearl orient has anti-air in the base and ready to fight back