The senior chuckled, "definitely not. He rather said, he wants to train himself into a better Tourism professional and make you proud. You're 'passionate ass', as you described it, inspires him actually"

15 minutes pass while talking and Jungkook is about to leave when Namjoon informs him out of nowhere, "Jungkook, you'll be leaving for Paris in two weeks"

"What?", the younger stood at the door shocked.

"What? Isn't that obvious? That our company's most crucial market will be handled by our company's most passionate professional. So, hurry up and get ready. You'll be leaving for Paris in two weeks, for 12 months and work from our Paris headquarters. You'll be working there as Senior Manager and will have a team there. Any questions?"

Jungkook blinks a few times and blurts, "too many"

"Wonderful, you can go now. I'll send out the email with all the details. Au Revoir"

And before Jungkook could ask any questions Namjoon plugged his Bluetooth in his ears and started attending the meeting online. He was just about to shut the door when Namjoon stopped him and said, "and don't forget to take some French lessons, Kook"

Again not giving Jungkook any chance to respond and the senior resumed the meeting.

-*-*-*-

"

Tae, wake up", Jimin yelled from the kitchen.

A mop of blue hair shuffling in the sheets. Curled in a ball around a plush pillow.

"Tae, I swear if i get late to work today, I am gonna whack your ass with the rolling pin"

No effect on the blue haired boy who slept with absolutely no tension in the world.

"Tae, wake up or I'll dye your hair in sleep into shiny poop color"

The younger grumbles in sleep hearing the loud yells but empty threats. He finally sighs and lifts his body unwillingly from the soft bed and struts to the kitchen.

"What's the matter with you?", he groans in a deep raspy voice.

"Matter with me? What's the matter with you?", Jimin asks in irritation while quickly trying to set the sandwich on a tray and get a glass of juice.

"You've developed an annoying hobby of waking me up everyday", the blue haired younger said half irritated.

"Apologies for giving a fuck about your hungry ass", the older grumbled. Sarcasm slapped on the younger's face. "Now c'mon, go brush your stained teeth and wash your annoying face. Have your breakfast and go back to sleep, if you want. I've to leave in 20 minutes for work"

"My teeth are not stained, see", the younger protested and did an 'eee' to display his pearl white teeth, "and for a fact, my face is nowhere annoying, you love it too. So keep your insults to yourself".

The elder shakes his head seeing the younger's tactics but eventually watches him abiding by his orders.

-*-*-*-
2

weeks later

Jungkook stood with luggage confused. The Airport was a chaos and the ravenette felt like an unfit among French people. Though he had taken the suggested French classes back in Seoul but he knew 2 weeks was a very small time frame to master a completely different language.

He kept looking around in confusion like a lost puppy. When he suddenly sees a blue haired guy holding a sheet with his name written on it.

Finally a ray of hope.