Chapter 88: Flooded with Favorable Impression Points

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

This was unexpected for Sun Mo. He thought that he would suffer tougher and crazier counterattacks from Feng Zewen, but he didn't expect that Feng Zewen would admit defeat so efficiently. What a magnanimous heart he had!

Suddenly, Sun Mo didn't hate Feng Zewen as much. Also, his earlier preparations to use 'Pregnancy Imprint'[1], no, 'Soul Imprint', were of no use now.

That was very good. He could leave it until next time and use it for overkill.

"I've only done an insignificant thing."

Sun Mo knew that he had to be more humble at such times.

"Teacher Sun, I hereby congratulate you beforehand for your future achievements. The few of you, let's go."

Feng Zewen finished saying his words and called out for his students to leave the classroom. However, just as he was stepping out the door, he added, "I'll pay the price since I've lost the bet. I'll be sending 3 buckets of Liang Province grape brew to your office later on."

Feng Zewen left and the lecture theater, which was filled with more than three hundred people, had quietened down.

All the gazes were now fixated on Sun Mo, the new teacher who had made a 1-star great teacher admit his defeat.

"Why is it, not me who was standing there?"

Many intern teachers looked at Sun Mo and developed this thought. They were extremely envious of him. But soon after, such feelings turned into disappointment and inferiority. Even if they could stand on that spot, it was impossible for them to reach Sun Mo's level.

He wasn't someone living off a woman. He was genuinely brimming with talent.

"I've already said, for a woman like Headmaster An Xinhui, how could she have taken a fancy for a moron?"

Ludi laughed at himself. What a pity, as Sun Mo's roommate, he had many opportunities to develop a closer relationship with him, but Ludi had never made use of them.

Sigh, he didn't know if there was still time to make up for it now.

Piak!

Piak piak!

Piak piak piak!

Sounds of applause started to echo. From scattered claps to passionate claps, the sounds of applause filled up the entire classroom in an instant.

...

At Gao Ben's public lecture.

"What's going on? It was a fluctuating spirit qi just now, and now it is such noisy applause!"

"What a huge commotion. This won't do, I must go and take a look."

"We'll go too! We'll go too!"

The students couldn't continue sitting anymore. They started to bend their lower backs and evacuated from the back door of the classroom.

When Gao Ben finished writing on the blackboard and turned his head over, he was immediately stunned.

The entire classroom was left with only 4 students, and they were all his personal students.

Because of the violent fluctuation of the spirit qi, many students had run out of his class and there had not been many left. However, after this burst of applause, the rest of the students were gone as well.

"F*ck!"

Gao Ben knew that he had to maintain a teacher's demeanor and shouldn't get angry, but he couldn't bear it.

It was all ruined!

His first public lecture was ruined!

"Just what was going on outside? How can the class environment in Central Province Academy be so terrible?"

Absolute Great Teacherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें