Bio

Old:

Name (formerly): Izuku Yagi
Age: 16
Quirk: One For All (formerly)
Appearance:

Likes: Heroes, family (both biological and unoffical), training, saving others, friends, his daughter, eri, nanotechnology, girlfriends, and writing notes

Dislikes: Villains, rapists, fake heroes, bullies, mean people, people who pick on his daughter, anyone who tries to deny him of his dream.

New:

Name: Izuku Aizawa
Age: 16-17
Quirk: Celestial Armament & Quirk Charges
Appearance:

(Imagine this, but with black hair, no freckles, his left eye is blue and his right eye is a dark green

(Imagine this, but with black hair, no freckles, his left eye is blue and his right eye is a dark green.)

Likes: Some Heroes, his true friends, training, his true family, saving people, watching over his subjects with modesty and humility, Eri, nanotechnology, his harem, saying badass catchphrases, spending time with his true friends & family, doing justice to evil.

Dislikes: Fake friends, fake family, fake heroes, bullies, villains, mean people, rapists, anyone who picks on his daughter, anyone who questions his authority, anyone who tries to deny him his goals, Anti-Celestials, and Katsudon (Ironic I know, but now he's allergic to it).

Explanation:

During Izuku's beating, All Might and Inko made contact with a doctor they knew who could permanently alter the DNA of anyone in the world using his quirk. When they made him do the DNA change on Izuku, it altered Izuku's current DNA to that of Aizawa's, Emi's and Nemuri's making all three pro-heroes Izuku's new parents.

Though this may have been coincidental, Izuku couldn't be any more lucky to have been made an official Aizawa since Aizawa, Emi and Nemuri have been taking care of Izuku ever since he was 4 during the time that All Might and Inko were still neglecting him.

Izuku loved the three people since they were the family to him he always wished he had and they loved the young boy too because of his pure heart, golden dream, adorableness, and unbreakable determination. The three pro-heroes absolutely adored the young boy and nothing could ever change their love or their feelings towards him, ever. The same could be said for the young boy, he loved his true parents even when he was trying to rebuild his relationship with his past family.