32

Sooyoung led me to a small yet comfortable house and seated me on the sofa. "Would you like something to drink? Your clothes have gotten completely dirty. Please rest here while I go get you your meds." She added politely. The gears in my head began working as I tried to imagine what was the accurate scenario here.

Maybe Yoongi sent her the permit to go and she met me on the way? I wonder what's the truth. I still feel she is connected or at least knows about our kidnappings. Although the dialect she spoke in was slightly different we spoke the same language regardless. I mean I don't really know that many languages to write my book in that way.

I remembered Jungkook's condition and felt extremely restless. How can I save him. As she left, I quickly stood up and decided to leave this place. "Stop in your tracks or you will never find the second prince!" I heard Sooyoung's voice and turned around to see her stern look. 

"Your act dropped faster than I jumped out of that carriage my dear princess." I added disappointed. Her eyes widened and she quickly removed her sword. "Don't try." I added with my lightening whip out. She stopped in tracks and paused. 

"Where is prince Jungkook?" "Come with me, I will take you to him." She added as she stood alert. "Is your mother still in prison?" I asked shocking her even more. "W-What are you?" 
"I am Sung-Min and I am here to save my second prince Jungkook." I added with authority. 

"I-I don't know how you know so much about me...but I will have to capture you and bring you to King Yoongi. Even if it means a death match." She added with gritted teeth and teary red eyes. "You don't need to do that." I added softly. "I can save Jungkook and you." I added with gentle eyes.