Chapter 73: Saturday

Start from the beginning

"Special how?" Tom questioned, his hand still resting on my hip.

"The guy was super cute." I continued and Tom laughed. He brought his lips back to mine as his hands made their way to my chest. At first he just rested his palm on my cleavage. As the kiss grew more passionate it shifted over, resting over my boob. He pulled away from the kiss for a moment to remove his shirt. I smiled at the sight. I could never get tired of seeing him shirtless. His defined shoulders, strong pecs, but most importantly his sculpted abs always made me giddy.

"What are you smiling at?" Tom asked.

"You're just so pretty." I praised.

"Not really. I'm losing definition in my arms." Tom pointed out. "I haven't been working on them as much."

"You still look like a Greek god." I praised.

"I wouldn't say that." Tom scoffed.

"No you do!" I replied. "You could be a statue."

"You like telling me how pretty I am?" Tom asked. And I nodded. "Well I'm nothing compared to what's sitting in front of me right now."

"I disagree." I responded.

"Shhh." Tom replied, mocking my comments from throughout the movie. We both laughed as he leaned down to kiss me again. The skin from our torso's met as he slipped his tongue inside of my mouth. I smiled into the kiss as he bummed in approval. After a few more seconds of our lips together I pulled away.

"Okay I want to do something." I confessed causing Tom to have a surprised look on his face, probably due to the fact that I was taking charge.

"What do you want to do love?" Tom asked.

"Well first, pants off... for both of us." I explained. Tom nodded in agreement. We both struggled to get our pants off in the confined space of the trunk but eventually we both completed the task.

"Are these new?" Tom questioned, running his gentle hands alone the hem of my underwear.

"I've had them, just haven't had an excuse to wear them." I shared.

"I like them." Tom praised, bringing his mouth to my lower stomach area. He kissed along the hem of my underwear line, teasing me. I immediately melted under his kisses, not being able to move. "What now love?"

"Underwear off." I added. Tom slipped his boxers off with ease but I struggled with my panties.

"Need some help." Tom questioned and I nodded. He hooked his fingers inside my underwear and pulled them down. "How did I get so lucky?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're perfect." Tom complimented with sincere eyes. I smiled as he brought his lips to mine. I could feel his hand slowly making it down to my holds. I tried to buck my hips up to gain contact quicker. "Eager are we?"

"Maybe a little." I replied in between kisses.

"Well my girl gets what she wants." Tom praised finally wearing my core. "So wet for me."

"Just shut up." I explained as my head fell back from his touch. My hands covered my face as his fingers swiped back and forth upon my clit. Tom reached over, gently removing my hands from my face.

"No reason to hide baby." Tom cooded.

"I'm sorry." I replied shyly. Tom smiled at my state before slipping one finger into me. I moaned slightly in response.

"You're so pretty." Tom praised, continued to bring his finger in and out of me. I couldn't even respond, I just bucked my hips up to his touch. He got the memo and added another finger. I could feel my legs begin to quiver as I bit down on my bottom lip. "You can be loud, nobody is parked by us."

"It feels, so good." I let out. Gaining a flirty smile from Tom.

"You gonna cum for me." Tom flirted, leaning over me with his strong muscles. I shook my head no causing him to add a third finger into me, bringing me even more pleasure if possible.

"Oh Tommy." I moaned.

"Oh tommy what? Are you gonna cum for me?" Tom asked again. I still shook my head No although I could feel myself clenching around his quick moving fingers. "Are you sure baby?"

"I'm getting close." I admitted and Tom smirked. His thumb began rubbing at my clit and I lost all control. All the passionate tension began to build up in my stomach.

"Go ahead pretty girl." Tom praised. With his words I felt one last clench in my core before everything came loose. My legs began shaking as my core released everything in pulses. Tom continued to finger me until I came down completely.

"That felt so good." I complimented, out of breath.

"Hmm, why wouldn't you cum?" Tom asked.

"I wanted to save it." I admitted and Tom scoffed. "What?"

"I could make you cum 10 times in one night if you wanted to." Tom shared and I smiled.

"Okay what next?" I questioned.

"Well we should probably take care of this." Tom explained looking down at his erection.

"You have a condom?" I asked.

"Of course." Tom replied. He grabbed his pants before finding the pocket and pulling out a condom. He ripped open the package and rolled it onto his member. I moved to the side of the trunk so he could sit down. He got the memo and sat down. I straddled him quickly, his hands immediately reaching for my hips. I slowly sat down, letting his member fill me up completely. He watched in awe as my head fell back and my mouth opened. "You're so hot."

"And you're so big." I responded still getting used to his size. He waited patiently before I began moving my hips back and forth.

"Good girl." He praised. I just hummed in responded. He grabbed behind my bra. "Can I take this off?"

"Of course." I replied, continuing to slowly ride him. He gently moved my bra, staring at my chest as the fabric left my body.

"Wow." Tom said. His eyes fixed to my chest. I shyly crossed my arms in front of my chest and he looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes. "I want to see you."

"I'm nervous." I responded.

"There's nothing to be nervous about." Tom confirmed. His hands grabbed at my hips, forcing them to move faster. I moaned in response, removing my arms from my chest. Tom immediately moved his mouth onto one of my nipples. He gently sucked on it sending a burst of pleasure to my core.

"Tom." I moaned which only encouraged his actions more because he brought his fingers landed upon my other breast, teasing that nipple. The pressure was building inside of me but it all felt so good. I began bouncing myself up and down upon his member.

"That's it." Tom praised with a smile on his face. His smile didn't last long however because it was soon replaced with longing eyes and a parted mouth moaning out.

"Feel good?" I asked continuing to bounce up and down. He nodded quickly, biting down on his bottom lip.

"I'm so close." Tom confessed.

"Go ahead." I praised. Tom's head fell back as his member began pulsing inside of me. I continued to ride his dick, bouncing up and down which only made his orgasm better. That was until I felt something warm inside of my core.

"Are you close?" Tom questioned, practically gasping from the overstimulation. I nodded and he grabbed at my hips, fucking me from below. It only took three thrusts before I began to fall apart of him. I laid my naked body down upon his, riding out my high.

"That's was great." I praised getting off of Tom's member.

"It was." Tom added. "I'm sorry I came so quick."

"It's okay. You still gave me a wonderful orgasm." I praised giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. He smiled in response. I began putting my underwear back on as he was removing his condom.

"Hey y/n did anything feel weird while you were riding me?" Tom asked.

"Not that I can remember... why?" I replied and he looked at me worried. "What's wrong Tom?"

"The condom broke..." He confessed.