Chapter 73: Saturday

Start from the beginning

"Yes but we definitely need to get snacks first." I laughed. He quickly pecked me on the lips before smiling.

"Of course." Tom replied. We headed downstairs before getting in his car. He drove to cvs and we got all of our favorite snacks before going to the drive in.

"What's even playing tonight?" I asked as he reached over to grab my thigh while he was driving.

"Grease." Tom explained.

"Oh I love that movie!" I praised and Tom smiled. We paid before Tom parked his car in the back row. "Thomas, we can't see if we are all the way in the back."

"And people can't see us if we're all the way in the back." Tom teased switching his radio station in the car so we could hear the sound of the movie. Once he found the station we got out of the car and opened up the trunk. We sorted out the snacks before getting in and cuddling under my blanket. "So what is this movie about again?"

"It's a love story." I explained.

"Oh yeah I think you've made me watch this before. Doesn't the girl completely change herself to make her boyfriend treat her better?" Tom questioned and I frowned at him.

"Well when you say it like that you make it sound toxic." I scolded.

"But that's what happens right?" Tom asked with that stupid smirk of his laying upon his beautiful face.

"Shh. The movie is starting." I explained putting a chip into his mouth so he couldn't talk. Tom made several comments during the movie that caused me to shush him more.

"Why are they all singing. And how do they all know the dance moves?" Tom questioned.

"Shhh." I replied. Slipping a chip into his mouth.

"How did they get cars on the football field?" Tom asked.

"Just watch the movie." I responded. Slipping another chip into his mouth.

"Why couldn't they just text each other?" Tom questioned.

"They didn't have phones!" I scolded slipping another chip into his mouth. After Tom's endless amount of questions the movie came to an end. "What's the second movie?"

"I don't know it's in French." Tom shrugged.

"Interesting." I shrugged not knowing any French movies off the top of my head.

"You know what's really interesting?" Tom asked with a flirty smile on his face.

"What?" I replied knowing my boyfriend was getting hornier and hornier as the night went on. Although he would refuse to admit it.

"Neither of us speak French." Tom responded.

"That's true." I agreed. "And?"

"And because neither of us speak French we won't be able to enjoy the movie because we won't be able to understand it." Tom explained.

"Okay... and?" I asked already knowing where the conversation was going.

"So we can enjoy each other instead." Tom shrugged. Yep, I know my teenage boy, what can I say?

"Okay fine. Just cause you sat through all of grease." I praised and Tom smiled. He reached out to close the trunk door before bringing his lips to mine. His hand made its way from my cheek down to my hip.

"Let's get this little kid shirt off." Tom explained grabbing at the bottom of my shirt.

"Little kid shirt?" I questioned.

"Yeah cause it's so tiny." Tom added. I shrugged before lifting up my arms so he could pull the shirt off my body. "Hmm sexy underwear..."

"It was a special request." I teased.