6

In a short period of time, my brain circuit is almost eighteen bends of the mountain road.

    Obviously, Lu Chen was not in a hurry.

    "I'll take you back first."

    He took off his coat, wrapped me up, raised most of the umbrella above my head, put his arms around my shoulders, and was about to leave.

    "No need."

    I struggled, obviously useless in front of Lu Chen.

    "Be obedient."

    While speaking, Lu Chen hugged me tightly and walked towards the rain while holding the umbrella. He hugged me tightly, so I was forced to follow his footsteps.

    I looked at his tense handsome face from the corner of my eye, because he gave me most of the umbrella, half of Lu Chen's body was drenched.

    Lu Chen didn't just send me downstairs, he directly accompanied me into the house.

    After entering the house, he pushed me towards the sofa in the living room, and walked into the kitchen by himself.

    "Sit down for a while, I'll make some ginger soup for you. Do you have ginger at home? Is there any brown sugar?"

    I couldn't help looking into the kitchen curiously, peeling ginger, cutting into pieces, boiling water, his The action is done in one go.

    Once upon a time, it was me who did these things.

    The person who enjoys does not know how to cherish.

    "Come here, drink the ginger soup, go to the cold."

    Lu Chen held the porcelain bowl and carefully breathed on me. It's hard to see that he is usually so cold and aloof, but he can be so patient in the kitchen.

    And his hair and most of his shoulders were wet.

    I shook my head, and refused without thinking, "No, I didn't get caught in any rain, and I'm in good health." It

    was mainly him who got caught in the rain.

    And I don't like the taste of ginger, it's spicy and fishy.

    Lu Chen saw the refusal in my eyes, he smiled, stirred the ginger soup with a spoon and brought it to my mouth: "Who said last time that after a fever, I have a terrible headache, be good, drink it." I was

    stunned , I remembered, when I had a fever last time, I told Xiaobai in the same group, I didn't expect him to know about it, and I still remember it.

    Lu Chen's attitude was undeniable, I resisted the smell of ginger, frowned, and swallowed the ginger soup in one gulp.

    One bowl down, the body warmed up, and the sweat came out.

    "Stretch out your hand."

    Lu Chen suddenly held my hand and stuffed a piece of rock candy into my palm: "Good medicine tastes bitter, eat a piece of candy, and the bitterness will not be in your mouth."

    He couldn't hide the love in his eyes.

    My palms are hot, and I have never experienced this kind of care in the palm of my hand.

    The sound of the rain was getting louder and louder, which made my heart flustered.

    I thought about it, and decided to be clean and tidy, and asked to understand.

    "Lu Chen...why are you chasing me?"

    Lu Chen's eyes darkened, the corners of his lips pursed slightly, and after a while, he said slowly, "Because I like it."

    His voice was very deep, but there was something Undeniably serious.

    I subconsciously want to refuse.

    I'm crazy to have a relationship with my ex-boyfriend's friend.

    Before I could speak, Lu Chen stood up and said, "You don't need to rush to give me an answer, after all, I have just entered the assessment period now." Assessment period

    ?

    Who allowed him to enter the assessment period.

    Seemingly seeing my struggle, Lu Chen raised his hand and rubbed my hair with a gentle expression: "I'll go back first, I'll go to bed early after taking a hot bath, see you tomorrow." After finishing speaking, he still held

    the The dripping umbrella left my house.

    And I lay on the bed after taking a shower, tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep, so I clicked on Moments and started scrolling.

    I saw that Lu Chen updated his status a few minutes ago.

    "Take her home." The accompanying picture is the umbrella he just sent me home.

    Suddenly, there was an inexplicable emotion running wildly in my heart.

    I panicked.