4

At 10 o'clock in the morning, when I walked into the conference room, Lu Chen happened to look up at me.

    There was a big question mark in my heart.

    Lu Chen is the director of the company's marketing department. He doesn't even have anything to do with our editorial department. It's really weird that he can appear here.

    It's just that Lu Chen's skin is too good-looking, causing the surrounding female editors to stare at him naked.

    The editor-in-chief walked in and began to arrange interview tasks for a week, and I quickly started to record.

    "Okay." The editor-in-chief clapped his hands and gave up his seat.

    "Our editorial department must fully cooperate with the marketing department."

    Lu Chen stood up, and a pair of black eyes swept in my direction intentionally or unintentionally. I didn't dare to raise my head because of the scorching hot eyes, for fear of being caught by him. Fuck me to death.

    "Thank you, Editor-in-Chief Zhu." Lu Chen smiled, and the women around him immediately let out gasping nympho sounds.

    "Lin Xia." He playfully called my name.

    I raised my head, met his gaze, and saw that his eyes were black and bright.

    "There is a dinner tonight, you will join me." He continued.

    With a bang, my brain seemed to be struck by lightning, and I became even more dizzy.

    This guy must have deliberately revenged on me for Chen Yan.

    At the evening dinner, I sat next to Lu Chen uneasy, and the voices of persuading people to drink had already rang out.

    I was trying to figure out what Lu Chen was thinking.

    He must have used entertainment as an excuse to find an opportunity to pour me wine, so as to vent his anger on Chen Yan.

    To my surprise, when someone wanted to toast to me, Lu Chen blocked it for me.

    Even when other men approached me smelling of alcohol, Lu Chen actually protected me behind him, making the other men stop abruptly.

    After a meal, Lu Chen directly signed the advertising fee for the next quarter, and completed the quota ahead of schedule. Even I followed the chicken and dog to heaven, and the bonus for the next month was directly doubled.

    My doubts are even heavier. If this is the latest method of manipulating people, Lu Chen is even more concealed.

    After the dinner was over, I was about to leave, but other colleagues in the sales department stopped me and asked me to take care of Lu Chen. Who made Lu Chen the hero today.

    I had no choice but to call a surrogate driver. I wanted to take Lu Chen home directly, but Lu Chen insisted on taking me back first, and even dragged me to sit in the back seat, while he leaned a little drunk. by my side.

    He was a little drunk, but I was sober and sober.

    I had thousands of doubts in my heart, and finally when the car was parked downstairs at home, I couldn't help asking.

    "Lu Chen, if you want to stand up for Chen Yan, you can come directly without giving me candy first."

    After I finished speaking, I pushed the car door, and as soon as I took a step down, I was pulled back by Lu Chen.

    "This is for you." He stuffed a paper bag into my hand.

    I looked down and saw a bottle of Dieda wine inside, I looked up in confusion.

    "Don't wear high-eye shoes anymore, you are not short either."

    After saying that, he let go and closed his eyes again.

    I squeezed the bag tightly and got out of the car in confusion.

    The next day, in order to avoid the elevator in the morning rush hour, I arrived at the company early.

    On my desk, there was a brand new shoe box alone. The brand was equivalent to one month's salary. I opened the box, and inside was a pair of flat shoes, which were exactly the size I was wearing.

    No need to think about it, I also know who sent the shoes.

    Carrying my shoes, I walked into Lu Chen's office aggressively, and he happened to be there.

    "What's the matter?" He raised his eyes, very calm.

    I threw the shoebox directly onto his desk: "Boss Lu, you won't be rewarded for nothing." I was really angry: "Even if you are punishing people, you have to have a limit." How is it so half-hanging

    ? What's going on?

    Lu Chen's methods are even more powerful than Chen Yan's.

    I turned around to leave, but Lu Chen took a step faster than me. He grabbed my arm, pressed my shoulder, and trapped me in his arms.

    "Lin Xia, I'm not that boring."

    I tilted my head, and his lips brushed against my cheek, very soft.

    My heart was beating so fast that I didn't dare to look at Lu Chen, so I pushed him away and ran away.