Chapter 5

We were finally on the plane and the babies were sleeping and the workaholics were obviously working. The 'alcoholics' were at the bar drinking and like any good productive person I actually did something meaningful.

I have a trial coming up.

And I don't know how to break the news to my family that I am my lawyer and graduated high school and college but we'll see how this works out....

" hey ummm dad..." I said to my so called father. When I tell you everyone's jaws dropped and stared at me wide eyed. "are you guys ok do I need to call the doctor".

What type of dumb question is that.

Shut up bitch.

I can't I enjoy seeing you get so worked up when I mess with you .

Fuck you bi-

" it's OK Stella we were just taken back because you never called me that before but there is nothing wrong with that what's up" my d.. d..dad said.(star)

" I know this might be a big favor but my best friend he was also adopted and his family kicked him out is it possible if you adopted him before you say anything even if you say no he will be living with us so you really don't have a choice" I said in a sweet innocent voice.

" sure do I need to prepare a jet for him? And when is he coming so we can be prepared" what the fuck you actually said yes I guess old man is not so bad after all.

"You do not need to prepare a jet I already have one and he will be arriving the day after we come back to Italy... I also need to tell you something".

Are you nervous you little pussy ass bitch

Dumb ass we are the same person you stupid ass

Suck my dick

I would but you don't have o-

I was cut off from my thoughts with my dad said something.

"What did you need to tell me Tesoro".I smiled

"What the fuck"
"I thought she was a robot"
"Did she smile"
"Am I dreaming"

"First shut the fuck up and second I can smile I only smile in front of people I trust I don't trust you all yet but I am starting to trust....dad a little bit" .I said I could see the shocked expression of everyone because I called him dad.

" anyways before you guys say your response you could keep silent I wanted to let you know that I graduated high school and college and I have many degrees I am also a lawyer and I have a trial coming up in a few days this goes for Taylor as well we only go to high school so police don't come to the house and question us and for how I afford that house and the cars I have my own business but I won't tell you what business as yet" .I swear they look like they saw a ghost.

" you're trying to tell me you are 16 years old and have your own business and I am older than you and still in high school " One of my brothers said I don't know who he was

" yes yeah that was a lot of information are you guys OK" I asked seriously concerned that they all nodded

I felt eyes on me so I look across from me and saw Taylor looking at me with the 'mafia troubles' face

"quid accidit?" I said
( what happened)

"Russian impetum unus ex nostris apothecae"
(Russians attacked one of our warehouses)

"quid furantur" I asked
( what did they steal

"furati sunt aliqua arma et liquorem"
(they stole some weapons and liquor)

"dic eos agere cum tempus habemus"
(tell them to deal with it and we will check it out when we have time)

"sic donna"
(Yes Donna)

Do you see me in the Russian mafia don't have any conflict we're not even enemies but I kill a few of the men

I look around to find everyone looking at me "did mom not teach you that staring is rude" I asked obviously irritated

"Just shocked you know how to speak Latin that is one of the hardest language to learn" one of the twins say

"Ok mhm"

TIME SKIP

We are all on our way to Taylor's family houses but I can help but think something bad is going to happen there is this put into my stomach but let's think positive.

If only she know of the horror they would have to face in a few hours

I know this is a short chapter but I have not updated in a while so enjoy this short chapter I am thinking about making a other but I have some ideas in mind