Becky's Pov

Becky's Pov

"Becky you've been stating in that monitor for almost an hour now. We have to go or I'll leave you here? I heard there a ghost in this office"

I heard heng said which brought me back to reality.

And once again i stared at the notification on my monitor.

SrchaFreen just sent me a friend request on the account that i recently created. Is this really her???

I was really planning to add her with this new account of mine. But now she added me herself.

I clicked her profile to check if its really her before accepting her request. And it seems legit.

And i cant help but to smile while browsing her profile.

" I haven't seen that smile in awhile. Let me guess. Its her again" heng said while shaking his head.

" Shut up. " I said and accepted her request before turning of the computer.

" Why dont you just confess to her. Sure thing she will fall for you.  Who wouldn't fall for Rebecca Patricia Armstrong?" Heng said as we head out of the student council office.  

" You" i said with a smirk.

" Hey! I did! I just received an outright rejection thats why i now chose to like boys now "

" Owh now its my fault why you became gay. Cute" i said as i walked passed him.

When we arrived at our classroom.  My eyes first lay on them. P'freen and P'nam.

They are always together. Sometimes i want to approach P'Nam since she's also a member of the student council just to be close with Pfreen. But i dont have the courage.

All i can always manage is to listen to them. And assume that they are talking about me specially if its about P'Freens first love.

First love. I suddenly held on tight to a mini notebook inside my bag. A mini notebook that belongs to Pfreen. That i never have the courage to return.

" Hey Freen. Freen!!" I heard P'Nam suddenly called a bit louder.

" huh? yeah?" P'Freen answered absent mindedly.

" Damn. Just confess already!" P'nam yelled and i saw how her eyes went wide because they caught almost everyone's attention in the class including me.

" Damn P'Nam. What the hell?" i Pfreen said and drag her out side our room and we followed them with our eyes. 

What did you do this time pfreen??

Its been 10 minutes and they arent back yet. Then someone came to our class.

" Good day, I would  announce that todays class is suspended due to the coming typhoon. Please go straight home and be safe." The school assistant said and also told me to inform the other class and members of the council.

Almost everyone already left and the two of them havent returned yet. I packed my own things and went out of the class room and there i saw them still talking.

I walked towards them to inform them and also know what they are talking about. But this is all i heard as they hugged each other.

" Ka~~ Im sorry. " pfreen answered and they are about to go back to our class when they saw me.

Why do they have to hug?

" You two should go home too. " I said with a smile. A fake smile. Damn why cant i smile at them sincerely?