The World Has Turned And Left Me Here

Începe de la început

Everyone was silent.

Bonnie: Yeah, assuming Kai's telling the truth.

(Bonnie's pace is faster so she is now in front of him as they walk.)

Damon: I'm thinking dinner and a movie, you know what? Screw the dinner and a movie. Skip straight to the good part.

"Gross!"

(Damon pokes her again and she jumps a bit.)

Bonnie: Yeah. And assuming I can do the spell, which I won't know...until I see it.

"*cough* amateur *cough*" Kai for some reason got a few glares.

(Damon walks forward so that now they stood beside each other.)

Damon: Whatever happened to hope, Bon? 'Member when I was all like boo, grr--(Bonnie looks over to him)--(Damon uses a high-pitched tone to mimic Bonnie)--And you were like "hooray, hooray. We're getting out of here!"?

Bonnie: Look, I want to go home more than anything but Kai's a sociopath, who's to say he won't screw us over?

"Who's to say that you don't screw him over. You just want to get out. Consequences be damned."

Damon: Me, I say, because I will kill Kai and anyone--(Damon does a playful jumping stance with the stick)--who comes in the way of me going home.

"And it is reasons like this which are why he will backstab you first." Rebekah said smirking.

"Rebekah, don't be rude to our brother." Elijah said.

"Bekah!" Kai said offended, "How dare you be so right about me?!"

[A pounding beat as Kai appears out of nowhere carrying an ax.]

Kai: I heard my name. All good I hope. (He also has the Ascendant in his hand and he uses it as he looks up and blocks the sun from his face with it.) The eclipse will happen directly overhead. (Kai looks at Damon and Bonnie who are shooting him glares.) In perfect alignment with the Gemini constellation. (He looks toward Damon, who looks right back, angrily.) You need to dig into the tunnels below us.

Bonnie: Why?

(Kai pauses for a second and speaks to her slowly as if she were a young child)

Kai: Have you never portal-jumped through an eclipse before?

"And you have?"

"No but 18 years stuck alone with that as an only way out will teach you a lot."

(When Damon and Bonnie don't look amused he takes a step forward.)

Kai: Okay look, the light of the eclipse will shine down and activate the Ascendant, you spout a little witchy woo and then poof! (He gestures an explosion with his hands, Bonnie raises her eyebrows.) Anyone standing in the circle of light holding the Ascendant goes home.

Bonnie: By 'witchy woo', I assume you mean the spell?

Kai: Uh-huh.

Bonnie: Let me see it.

(Kai pauses)

Kai: When the time comes.

(He steps forward and pushes past them.)

Damon: Where are you going?

Kai: Into town, I need to... gather some important supplies.