05. T is for Trauma.

Comenzar desde el principio

My fathers faced brightened up like a child who is about to receive gifts on Christmas.

"I told you. So when should we fix the wedding? "

Wait hold up a wedding? Whose wedding?

"A week sounds nice. "

"Perfect ! A week it is."

They both shaked their hands and the men left before glancing at me again.

I finally gathered my courage and asked my father the questions that have been bugging me since I came downstairs.

"What is happening ? who is getting married?"

"You. You are getting married."

Oh ok . wait whattt.

"What ?"

"Yes don't looked so shocked it was about to happen one day, but I never expected it this fast . I didn't even got the chance to have fun with you," he mumbled.

"What ? " I asked shocked.

"What are you even saying I am not getting married ."

"Yes you are in a week."

Rage.

Rage consumed me.

"No."

"No?" He said smugly.

My chest doesn't feel like it has a heart now. It feels like my chest is maid up of gunpowder. And then it happens, words escape my mouth in the form of bullets.

" No I will not get married. My whole life I have been your puppet, I beared your torture and didn't said anything , you blamed me for my mothers death I accepted it. you destroyed my life I accepted it. you are a monster. You are a liar, you used to tell me that you loved me when I was a little child. You used to make me happy, those hands that you use to hit me now , once used to caress my cheeks. You broke my heart before any boy had chance to. You pushed me out of your world like I was nothing. You lied, gave false hope to your own flesh and your blood. You broke my soul which I didn't realised still had some unbroken pieces and then also I apologised.

You said you will change , but you lied . you lied , you lied and the idiot I am believed you. I will not marry anyone and that's final. I will not give you the last right over myself."

He snorted.

"My dear daughter , you will be married in a week mark my words , because I have something of yours . and after seeing this you will beg me to get married."

He reached his pocket and showed me my mother's letters.

He started walking in the kitchen. I started walking behind him out of fear of loosing the most precious thing I have.

He turned on the stove .

And at that moment I knew I have lost my life. I have lost my self to one of his tricks.

Again.

"Say it you will marry him say it."

I could feel tears blurring my eyes.

He slowly started to bring the letters near the fire.

" say it or I will burn this thing "

I couldn't, I just can't do this. How can he assume that I will marry someone. Someone I don't know.

Sensing that I am not giving up, he bought the letters so close to the fire, there edges were slowly burning up.

"Stop stop I will I will. I will marry him. Please stop."

I smirked and threw the letters near my feet. I quickly started patting them with my hands to stamp out the fire. My skin was burning , but at this moment I couldn't care less.

"You are the worst person I have ever met. And you will never find someone whose soul is as filthy as yours. " I said staring at my feet.

He snorted and said :

"You will get married in a week remember that I have given my words. Don't you dare decline those. They are very powerful so don't even think of doing something stupid."

And then he left , like he always does.

Today the forest of my mind is dark . all the trees will sob today, their roots will choke them and the butterflies and birds in the sky will have broken wings.

 all the trees will sob today, their roots will choke them and the butterflies and birds in the sky will have broken wings

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○
An : just a small filler chapter for today ♡♡

Main plot will be starting soon so stay tuned!!

If you guys want to give any suggestions you can message me , so I can add in the future <3

Don't forget to vote (☆) its give the motivation to continue ♡

Follow me on instagram: https://instagram.com/mxxnchild07?igshid=ZDc4ODBmNjlmNQ==

Next chapter will be coming soon.

This is unedited soo bear with the mistakes for now :)

Byeeee Humans
Peace ✌️
And treat people with kindness (even the mean ones )♡♡♡