{20} Twitchy Palm

Start from the beginning

"I want you, and I want you now. And if you're not going to let me spank you - which you deserve - I'm going to fuck you on the couch this minute, quickly, for my pleasure, not yours."

My pants are now barely covering my naked behind. He moves suddenly so that his hand is cupping my ass, and one of his fingers sinks slowly into me, still loose from earlier. His other arm holds me firmly in place around my waist. I suppress my moan and try to grind onto him searching desperately for friction on my now hard cock.

"This is mine," He whispers aggressively. "All mine. Do you understand?" He eases his finger in and out as he gazes down at me, gauging my reaction, his eyes burning.

"Yes, yours," I breathe as my desire, hot and heavy, surges through my bloodstream, affecting...everything. My nerve endings, my breathing, my heart is pounding, trying to leave my chest, the blood thrumming in my ears.

Abruptly, he moves, doing several things at once. Withdrawing his fingers, leaving me wanting, unzipping his fly, and pushing me down onto the couch so he's lying on top of me.

"Hands on your head," He commands through gritted teeth as he kneels up, forcing my legs wider, and reaching into the inside pocket of his jacket. He takes out a foil packet and a bottle, gazing down at me, his expression dark, before shrugging off his jacket so it falls to the floor. He rolls the condom down over himself and puts some extra liquid from the bottle - lube - on.

I place my hands above my head, and I know it's so I won't touch him. I'm so turned on. I feel my hips moving already up to meet him - wanting him inside me, like this - rough and hard. Oh...the anticipation.

"We don't have long. This will be quick, and it's for me, not you. Do you understand? Don't cum, or I will spank you," He says through clenched teeth.

Holy crap...how do I stop?

With one swift thrust, he's fully inside me. I groan loudly, gutturally, and revel in the fullness of his possession. He puts his hands on mine above of my head, his elbows hold my arms out and down, and his legs pinion me. I am trapped. He's everywhere, over­whelming me, almost suffocating. But it's heavenly too, this is my power, this is what I do to him, and it's a hedonistic, triumphant feeling. He moves quickly and furiously inside me, his breathing harsh at my ear, and my body responds, melting around him. I mustn't cum. No. But I'm meeting him thrust for thrust, a perfect counterpoint. Abruptly, and all too soon, he rams into me and stills as he finds his release, air hissing through his teeth. He relaxes momentarily, so I feel his entire, delicious weight on me. I'm not ready to let him go, my body craving relief, my erection resting on my stomach with pre-cum leaking from the head but he's so heavy, and in that moment, I can't push against him. All of a sudden, he withdraws, leaving me aching and hungry for more. He glares down at me.

"Don't touch yourself. I want you frustrated. That's what you do to me by not talking to me, by denying me what's mine." His eyes blaze anew, angry again.

I nod, panting. He stands and removes the condom, knotting it at the end, and puts it in his pants pocket. I gaze at him, my breathing still erratic, and involuntarily I squeeze my thighs together, trying to find some relief. Biblet does up his fly and runs his hand through his hair as he reaches down to collect his jacket. He turns back to gaze down at me, his expression softer.

"We'd better get back to the house."

I sit up, a little unsteadily, dazed.

"Here. You may put these on."

From his inside pocket, he produces my boxers. I don't grin as I take them from him, but inside I know - I've taken a punishment fuck but gained a small victory over the boxers. My inner goddess nods in agreement, a satisfied grin over her face - You didn't have to ask for them.