"Dad, mom, this is keith, my lover, Keith these are my parents." Roman introduced them.

"Hello, Madame Vasillo," Keith greeted, not thinking of having a conversation with the two of them before getting permission. Because he wants to see the attitude of the two as well, Roman raised his eyebrows slightly when Keith called him but he didn't protest anything, seeing Keith's gaze.

"Sit down," Roman's father said, Roman and Keith sat on the same couch.

"Was the auction okay, Roman?" Roman's mother asked her son.

"Okay," Roman replied, before his parents could continue talking about it. But no one talked to Keith, but Keith didn't think much of it, because he was watching something until Roman started to change his face.

"Aren't you going to speak or greet kieth at all?" Roman asked his parents quietly.

"There's nothing to talk about," Roman's mother replied, along with looking at kieth with a serious face, Keith who saw him raised a smile.

"Let's have dinner first," Roman said, Roman's parents then led them into the dining room.

"Are you OK?" Roman asked Keith, not too loud for fear that Keith would be uncomfortable with the way his parents treated Keith.

"Uh, okay, I don't think your parents are. I'll be playful. I didn't mean to be arrogant," Keith said, Roman frowned slightly. In fact, he was also surprised by his parents' attitude, but he didn't ask anything to wait and see the situation first if his parents liked Keith or not, but what if his parents really didn't like Keith. Roman doesn't care anymore because his life belongs to him.

"Let's get something to eat first," Keith said, taking Roman's hand and walking together toward the dining room. Once seated, the housekeeper brought food to serve Keith, seeing the food in front of him he couldn't help but smile.

"What kind of menu is this?" Roman asked, seeing some unfamiliar dishes on the table.

"His name is Tom KhaGai," Keith replied. Roman raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Thai food?" Roman asked, and Keith nodded, before Roman looked back at his parents.

"Your mother asked the housekeeper to go buy extra things. I bought this menu, I don't know whose nation it belongs to," said Roman's mother with a calm voice.

"It means sweet and sour stir-fried shrimp. The housewives probably bought it too," Keith said again.

"So be it," replied Roman's mother. Keith smiled slightly, Roman's father said nothing. Just sitting and watching in silence.

"I think it's better to stop playing the drama, there's delicious food in front of me, it's better to eat comfortably so that Madame doesn't have a sore throat either," Keith said with a smile making Roman's parents stop for a bit. Roman glanced slightly at his parents.

"What are you playing?" Roman asked, when he had already guessed what was happening.

"You", Roman's father called his wife. Before Roman's mother lets out a squeal from her throat.

"Dude, did I act so bad? That's why Keith caught me," Roman's mother told her husband in a disgusted voice. Hearing that, Roman sighed slightly.

"No, you acted very well, it's just that our son's boyfriend is a bit sensitive," said Roman's father, lovingly caressing the back of his wife's hand.

"You're not that young, what are you playing at?" Roman asked quietly.

"This is rude, such a young age. Mom and dad are still young." Roman's mother immediately turned to her son. Keith smiled.