Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 5

James: *Arrives in the basement, I stop running and I look at Jillian* Jill? You awake?

Jillian: *Opens my eyes and looks at James* Yea.

James: *Puts her down*

Jillian: *Lets go of James and looks around*

James: *Walks towards the light switch, flicks it on and the place lights up*

Jillian: Whoa! Cool! Wait is this where the back entrance of the castle is?

James: Yea. Also I'm not sure if you didn't see when you came in this castle but there's coffins. *Takes Jillian's backpack off of my back and puts it on the couch*

Jillian: *Looks at the 4 coffins* Whoa, Yea I didn't see them when I came in here. Let me guess. Carlos, Logan and Kendall are in the other coffins?

James: Yea. But which coffins? On the bottom, the sides of the coffins there are colors. There's Dark Red, Green and Purple. I got light red but my brothers think that it's pink.

Jillian: Dark Red is Logan's, Green is Kendall's and Purple is Carlos'.

James: *Says in a deep voice* You're good!

Jillian: *Smiles and giggles a bit* Anyways. Why am I here?

James: Oh! You're hear cause I don't want to sleep alone.

Jillian: You're not alone. You're brothers are right there in front of you.

James: I know but you probably don't know but...

Jillian: But what?

James: There under a spell, A Sleeping Spell.

Jillian: So it's like Sleeping Beauty but backwards?

James: Yea but I call it Sleeping Brothers

Jillian: *Quietly talks to myself* I call it Sleeping Sexy Vampires.

James: What?

Jillian: Nothing! So is there a way to break the spell?

James: Well you can't kiss their lips cause there's no way to open up the coffins.

Jillian: Hmm. Ok well I'm going to sleep. *Sits on the couch, opens up my backpack, grabs my red blanket and unfolds it*

James: How did you fit your blanket in your backpack?

Jillian: I fold it a lot! Alright. *Lays down* Night!

James: *Leans in and kisses her head* Night, Night. *Walks to my coffin, opens it, gets inside, closes my coffin, claps 2 times, the lights turn off and I fall fast asleep*

Jillian: Cool. *Looks at the other coffins and sings quietly* We're safe and sound. Safe and sound, Safe and sound, Hold your ground, Safe and sound. I could lift you up I could show you what you wanna see and take you where you wanna be You could be my luck Even if the sky is falling down I know that we'll be safe and sound I could lift you up I could show you what you wanna see and take you where you wanna be You could be my luck Even if the sky is falling down I know that we'll be safe and sound We're safe and sound We're safe and sound We're safe and sound We're safe and sound Safe and sound We're safe and sound Safe and sound We're safe and sound Hold your ground We're safe and sound Safe and sound We're safe and sound. *Falls fast asleep*

*The Next Day*
(1:23 AM)

Kendall, Carlos and Logan: *Opens our coffins and sits up*

Carlos: We're Awake!

Logan: Yea. But how?

Kendall: *Looks at the human girl on the couch* Human! *Gets out of my coffin and walks towards to the couch*