EARTH-199999

Talia's POV

After Hobie left, I ran off to my gig at a new pub downtown, and my band mates were piiiiissssed...

I think they might be at the brink of kicking me out, but let's be honest, they'd be nothing without me. And I know that sounds kinda bitchy. But not only was I the one to make the band, I got most of the shows and gigs we've done. So they would never even dream of it.

*Time skip after the singy shite*

We were finally done and I was buggered. We started to pack up our equipment, and the guitarist, kyla, spoke up. "Hey T, can I ask you something?

"She tilts her head slightly. "Yeah, Shoot dude." I responded to her. "Where were you earlier? Like you were running really late today."
Oh shit...

"Uh, there was an attack by a villain,
And I was tryiiiiiinnng~" I realized I was about to reveal myself to them.
"Trying to get out of the havock." I quickly swooped in that to cover it.

"Oh yeah, well doesn't really matter anymore since your out of the band." The drummer Cleo said to me.
"Yeah exactly- wait what?!" My eyes shot opened, looking the others.

"This is like the hundredth time you've came late this past month." My other band mate, the bass, Diana, exclaiming.

"Yo guys come on, listen I know that I was late but this is the last time, I swear." I tell them. "And besides, what did you expect me to do. I was trying not to die. Couldn't really do anything else, dumbass." I whispered quietly to myself, that last part.

"Ok yeah we get that, but how bout when it's not that. You're always late Talia. And you never really have an excuse for that except "oh I had to get food for my dog" or "or I had to walk spider" and all that. Also who the hell name's there dog Spider? Like what?" Kyla questions.

"Hey don't you dare insult my child." I wag my finger at her. "Ok yeah well that doesn't really matter at the moment right now since, your out." Dianna does a stupid cheekly smile.

"Wait you can't actually be serious? You know that not only did I get us this gig. But made this band!" I start to raise my voice.

"Ok listen we get that, and we're thankful. But we've already got a replaced you with a new girl and, your out, cya later." Cleo tells me beginning to walk away.

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! You got a new lead singer?" I questioned, feeling a bit betrayed. "Yeah, this girl called Angelica or something. She auditioned and y'know, she was good enough."Cleo Finished explaining.

"So you replaced me with good? You know damm well that you'll need to go above and beyond to replace me, if we're being honest." I make clear.

Again I know I sound entitled but I'm good at my job dude, so them thinking that they can just find someone better than me, just like that, is just bullshit.

"Sorry girl. It's just how it has to be. No hard feelings?" She asks, giving me a sympathetic look. I soften up my look, and my tensed up body became more relaxed. "Yeah no hard feelings. Cya around, Rumple slutskin." I drop that insult with a calm expression on my face. With a concerned expression plastered on hers.

I pick up my bag and start to make my way towards the exit before turning around, facing them, and say "Hopefully the next time I see you fuckers, is when I'm with the radio demon, Alastor, and we're singing a little song on top of your graves, cunts." I put up the finger, and continued to advance towards the door, as I aggressively pushed the door open, and walked out of the building.

*At Talia's apartment*

I dragged my feet up to my front step, unlock my door, and open it.
Spider immediately jumped up from his spot from the couch, and leaped towards me. Making me stumble a little. And I kinda chuckled, at his actions.

"Hey bub, missed me?" I ruffle his fur, as I crouched down, to his level.
But I start to feel down again, after I remember what happened earlier again.

I release a big sigh and throw my bag off of my shoulder, I walk over to the couch, and flop down onto it. Apparently Spider could tell something was off, and went to go nuzzle up to my shin. I smiled at his action, as he climbed onto the seat next to my left, cuddling next to me.

"Pretty shit day today bud. Welp... As much as it sucked. I get to spend the rest of it with you." I smile with glee, and petting his head.

After a few more minutes of lying down, I sat back up and began to walk towards my bedroom, taking my bag off of the ground, that had all of my band equipment, and my spider suit in it.

All of a sudden, in the corner of my eyes, I saw something glowing brightly in the corner of my eye.
I look down, and saw that my hands were glowing bright as day.

Spider started barking at me. frightened by what was going on, same as me. And my body start to glow brighter. "Well this is very new!" I shout in worry. And he continues to bark even louder.

I see myself start to dissolve more, and more, and I start to yell.
"YO WHAT THE FU-" I couldn't even finish that sentence before me and Spider completely disintegrated.

I close my eyes tightly not wanting to look up, and see what was in front of me. I peel my eyes open, and saw that I was in an alleyway.

I look around in curiosity, before I realized that I couldn't find Spider.
"Spider? SPIDER!" I shout in concern.
"Bub, where are you." I start to tear up a bit. Scared to see what happened to my baby.

I see another bright yellow light, but different from last time. I pull out my web shooters, and mask, out of my bag. Clipping it on my wrist, and holding it up to the glowing object.

It kinda looked like the portal Hobie and that woman Jess walked through. But different. I saw two figures on the other side. As I slowly advance towards the portal. I saw that it led too a living room.

I walk through and noticed that there were actually two more people. One wearing a suit like mine, but red and blue version.

"Spiderman?" A random boy said, tilting his head. "Ok again! Why does everyone think I'm a guy? It ain't Spiderman. And it's wolf spider, for God sake." I complain, fed up with this bullshit.

"Wait you're a girl?" The other girl next to the boy said. "No, I'm a transformer. Of course I'm a girl, Jesus Christ." I sarcastically commented, at the stupid question she asked.

"Dammit, so your not Peter Parker?" The red suit guy asked me. "NO- wait who the hell are you's?" I remember that I have no idea where I am.

"We must of opened a portal to the wrong spider again." The boy whispered to the girl. "So we just gonna ignore my question?" I raised my eyebrows, making the eyes on my mask widen.

"Oh umm... Well there's no easy way to say this but um... Your in a alternate dimension, at the moment."
The one older guy with a jacket and sweatpants on. "Oh.... Huh. Well that's interesting, indeed." I responded.

"Wait that's your reaction to all of this." The girl squints her eyes.
"Yeah well not the first time today, amigo." I clicked my tongue. And they all just stared, with a"what the fuck?" Look. "It's a long story alright, but back to my question.
Who. The. Fuck. Are. You's?" I ask again in a more demanding voice.

"Oh umm, I'm Ned" the boy waved and gestures at the girl next to him.
"This is MJ. And that's Peter and... Peter." He paused, pointing at her two men. "Uhm who are you exactly?" Ned asks. "Well I can't really tell you that, kinda defeats the whole, secret identity thing." I remind them.
"That's what they just said." MJ looked down, ruffling her eyebrows. But I just ignore it.

"But since I'm guessing that you're just different versions of me, their is really no point." I say and take off my mask. "I'm Talia, nice to meet ya." I greeted them.

"So question. How exactly did I get here?" I ask. "Oh well that's a long story to be honest.

{I FINALLY posted a new chapter😌 sorry for such the long wait. Just really busy at the moment, and had no time😅 and I'm lazy😏 but besides that, I'm moving soon so I have to pack and all that, bla bla.
But I hope I can post more now since of school holidays and that😁
So ty all the support and I will see you's next time🤙 bye Loves 💞}