SHE WAS CUTE

Talia's POV

Outfit

I quickly got dressed into my outfit because I was running late

I quickly got dressed into my outfit because I was running late. I ran back out in the living room where Hobie was.

He had his feet on the coffee table while he was on the couch waiting for me. "Took you long enough." He joked.
"Shut up and get your feet the hell off my table." I said annoyed, making him stand up.

"You ready to go?" I asked him.
"Yeah we can go." He told me.
Before we could leave a bright shining light popped out of nowhere. Forming into a portal. Hobie threw his head back groaning in annoyance.
"But I have a feeling that I won't be able to go." As it glowed brighter and someone walked out.

"Brown, are you serious? You were supposed to be back here hours ago."
A pregnant spider woman said to him.

"Uh hi." I said waving slightly. "Oh hi there. Your the spider in this universe right?" She asked smiling at me.
"Yep that's right. Nice to meet you." I smiled back. "Well it's nice to meet you too, but unfortunately I can't stay long cause I have to get this one back."
She said pointing at Hobie.

"Why are you talking about me like I'm a child?" He asked her squinting his eyes. And making me chuckle lightly.

"C'mon sonny boy time to get you home." She joked. Making Hobie roll
his eyes.

"Well, guess I'll catch you later Fluffy."
Hobie said saluting my off. "Cya, and for the love of God please stop calling me that." I pleaded. "Nope." He responded making me giggle.

Hobie's POV

I follow Jess into the portal, giving a sigh of relief. It was almost complete silence between us two, before she said. "She was cute." Jess commented nudging me. "Wait what? Jess what are you implying?" I asked.

"Oh nothing just that she was cute...
And the both of you together looked-"
She began to explain until I stopped her. "No Jess, we are friends." I made clear.

"Oh but come on. You even gave her a cute nickname." Jess told me beginning to sound like a school girl talking about their crush to her friends. "Yeah, a friendly nickname."
I said.

"Alright, alright your friends, I got it." She admitted giving up. "Exactly." I said smiling.

Silence feels the area again, until Jess spoke up. "Well are you going to see her again?" She questioned.
"Um... I don't know? Probably." I said.
"Well you two seem like a great duo. You know like, you have great chemistry... And you have very adorable chemistry..." She muttered the last part under her breath but I still could hear her. Making me groan in annoyance, and throwing my head back. "Really dude? You saw us exchange two sentences." I ask.

"Ok, ok I'll let it go." She chuckled.
"But you'll have to admit, you two look pretty good together." Jess told me, slightly waving her hands as she talked.

"Really?" I ask curiously, but quickly shut that down and cleared my throat.
"I mean- ok cool, whatever." I stuttered crossing my hands.
"Ha, I knew it!" She shouted poking at me with glee. Making me chuckle a bit. This conversation sadly went for 15 more minutes.

*Time skip*

Jess's POV

After I said goodbye to Hobie I walked up to Miguel's office to have a chat with him about the last meeting.

"Hey O'Hara, how's it goin?" I ask.
"Not now Drew, I'm working." He said annoyedly. "Oh really I had no idea"
I said sarcastically.

"Listen Jessica I really need to focus so could you leave?" He admitted.
"Yeah well I need to talk to you about today's meeting." I say. "Yeah well make it quick.

*Time skip again cause idgaf*

"Hey do you know what happened with Hobie?" Miguel asks me curious.
"Oh he was just chilling in the universe he was at." I tell him.

"What was that idiot doing this time?"
He questioned. "Hey don't talk about my son- I mean... Hobie about that."
I stuttered a bit, and Miguel just stared at me with a "really?" Look.

"Don't look at me like that young man." I say shaking my head, and wagging my finger. "We're the same age Jessica."O'Hara said rubbing his temple. "Oh shut up." I said in a rude tone, rolling my eyes at him.

"What was he even doing there?" He asks. "Oh he was actually hanging out with that earth's spider." I explained.
"Oh alright... Why again?" Miguel asks.

"Why you worried about your kid?" I joke. "No I'm just wondering what that idiot was doing." He said.
"Yeah well I think he was trying to have fun with his new "friend." "
I say using air quotes.

"What was that." Miguel asked clenching his face. "Oh nothing really Just... I think I saw some... Spark between the two." I told him starting to smile a bit.

"What? Jess what the hell are you talking about?" He said tilting his head. "I mean him and that girl there, they had a connection." I started to chuckle.

"I think your being ridiculous." He said, basically insulting me. "I'm serious." I laughed.
"Like do you know how you felt with your wife? That's the type of spark I saw." I began to grin wider.

"Or maybe you think that they do because your delusional when it comes to your child." He said definitely insulting me now.

"Oh whatever, but I think I'm right about this." I say confidently.
"Whatever you say." Miguel shrugged.

I just smiled and we went back to work.

{Hey guys👋 sorry that it took me so long to post this😅 I was just to lazy tbh🙂 but I did post a new story😁
It's a Marvel Runaways story which TBH underated🥲 and I'm not sure if you guys really know about it. But I do request you read it pls🥺

{ If you wanna know what it's about. It's about a Marvel show called Marvel Runaways, and it's about a group of kids who were all best friends. Until one of the kids named Amy commit s*icide by an overdose... Or so we thought😏
And the group broke up. But a few years later they all get together one night and the mystery starts to unravel, as there parents dark secret gets found out.}

{And it's a femOC x Alex story cause I think Rhenzy Feliz is cute🤭 And if you want a superhero with elemental powers. Than go and have a read😀...  Please... I need the validation😄👍}

{So please go read the other story pls🥺 and I will see you guys next time😘 bye Loves 💞}