SURE I'VE GOT TIME TO SPARE

Talia's POV

"WAI- WAI- WAIT! Aren't you suspicious about this or anything?" He asked me in a questiony tone.

"Uhm... Not really at the moment no."
I say in a unbothered voice. "Right now I kinda have to get ready for something so I'll cya later alright."
I told him, while doing finger guns and clicking my tongue, as a goodbye sign.

Hobie's POV

What the hell is happening?
Why isn't she curious about any of this? Cause whenever this happens, and a new spiderman see's me coming out of nowhere, they're gonna have some questions about it. So why isn't she?

"Huh... Well that's new." I tell her tilting my head. "Hey, there's a call back to a the other chapter." She told me giggling. "Uh- what?" I asked squinting my eyes.
"Hmm, uh- it's nothin." She muttered shaking her head.

"Well this has been great but I have to go so you can either come with me, or just leave dude." She said giving me a random choice. "Umm..." I hummed looking between her and the tied up villain, pulling up my sleeve and then checking my watch. I clicked my tongue extending the long pause between the question and a answer. "Uh- sure, I got time to spare." I told her shrugging.

Almost forgetting about my job for a sec, as Doc ock tried to interrupt me.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGH-" his sentence came to the stop as I saw a web be shot over his mouth, and he began to muffle.

I look back to where the web was shot, and the other spider had her wrist pointed to him, and then slowly lowered it. "Alright let's go shall we." She said while slowly walking towards the exit. "Yeah just give me a sec." I uttered, and she turned my way. not sure on what I was doing.

With a few swipes of the watch, a portal with bright colors came up and he fell through. I turn back to the girl in the suit, and I could tell that she was slightly concerned to what just happened to him. "Don't worry he'll be fine. Now lead the way." I said pointing to the exit.

Miguel O'Hara's POV

I was just walking back from a meeting and going to my office.
As soon as I walk back to my office, I see a bright light coming out of the corner of my eye. I just assumed that it would be Hobie coming back from his mission, but instead I saw someone else come through.

It was a variant of Doc ock that came through the portal, and he was all tied up with spider webs, with a web covering his mouth. I looked closer and I saw a sticky note stuck to his forehead.

I stepped closer squinting my eyes, and began to read the note, taking it off of him.

It said: "Kinda busy, hope you can take it from here. Hobie:)
"For fuck sake brown." I whispered, pinching the bridge of my nose.
"Mmm hm mmhmm hmm." Octavius muffled, but it was obvious he said,
"Tell me about it."

I swear to God, I'm gonna kill that kid someday.

{ Time Skip }

3rd Person, back to the two.

"What's the thing you do desperately needed to get to?" Hobie asked her.
"Oh I had to get to a gig my band is having near here." Talia answered him. "Oh your in a band? And yet you called me Roderick Heffley." He said rolling his eyes, which could obviously not be seen under his mask.

"Ok true, but let's be honest. You are way to... punk." She said moving her hands to match her speech.
"I mean a lot of people call me that actually, but you can call me by my real name." He explained.

"Hm... And your name is?" Talia asked extending the vowels, making her Aussie accent coming even stronger.
"Oh right, names Hobie, nice to meet you fluffy." I said extending my arm for a handshake.

"Hobie?" She questioned. "Hm, never heard that name before." She shrugged than took his hand.

"Names Talia, and please don't call me fluffy." She said raising an eyebrow.
"It's to late, it's gonna be that forever."
He smirked at her. Before continuing to walk through the building, just leaving the exit.

"Well hopefully you can keep up with me Hobie bear." Smiling to herself, before swinging away from him.
"Oh I do not like that nickname at all." He said chuckling to himself before following her.

{ Time skip again cause I don't wanna write a full conversation that no one really cares Abt }

( At Talia's place )

"Alright I just need to get dressed and we can go." Talia explained to him, and took off her mask letting all of her curly hair bounce up and down.

"O- wow." Hobie whispered to himself, while seeing her for the first time. "What?" She chuckled.
"Oh it's just..." He began to try to figure out an excuse to why he said that instead of the real reason he said it. "Just how did you fit all of your hair in that tiny mask? Like I deal with the same problem and it takes forever to fit it all in the mask, y'know what I'm sayin?" He said nervously chuckling.

"I don't even know at this point." She laughed. "Anyways I'll be right back. Do you have a change of clothes?" Talia asked. "Under my suit." He says, while he pulled off his own mask, making Talia's eyes soften a bit. But quickly snapped back. "Alright I'll be right back." She gave him a quick smile, then walked away with Spider walking behind her.

Hobie's POV

Hmm. She was actually pretty cute..
Wait a sec... What did hell did i just say.

Nah, nah, nah I wasn't really thinking that right? Pfft, yah totally... I mean it's not like she isn't, I don't really think about that type of stuff, about others, let alone a different variant of me. Maybe I'm just being dramatic...
Right?

{ Fuckin hell that took literally forever 😭 I've been looking down at my phone for way to long that my neck is aching, and I have a exam due tmmr and homework that I haven't done also due tmmr🥲 alright... Well... Imma just die inside my dears and I'll cya tomorrow night. Bye Loves❤️ }