~•2•~

आजा सांझ हुई मुझे तेरी फिकरधुंधला गयी देख मेरी नज़र आ जा नआजा सांझ हुई मुझे तेरी फिकरधुंधला गयी देख मेरी नज़र आ जा न

धुंधला गयी देख मेरी नज़रजा
आजा सांझ हुई मुझे तेरी फिकर
धुंधला गयी देख मेरी नज़रजा

••••

Walking inside the villa , the brown eyed woman heard a hyper active voice making her smile . It meant her brother was back from his trip . Letting her feet lead her to the living room she saw Evara showing her prize that she won in spelling bee competition to her father who looked proud.

Leaning on the wall she stared at her brother's smiling face. Dimples hiding under the beard like it was a secret. His beautiful mossy eyes shining with happiness and adoration for his little princess. His brown hair were untied touching his shoulders and beard grown a little bit . She stood there enjoying the small moment of theirs . They deserve this , their happy cocoon .

She saw him attentively hearing while the girl told him about everything happened when he wasn't here . Making Ila shook her head at the chatter box of theirs . " Even we had gone for fast food and it was so tasty ..." As she blurted out this Ila's eyes widened . This girl just doesn't understand meaning of secret .

Shahmir glared her while Evara hold her ears and started telling that it wasn't her idea and how Ila took her deliberately . While her brother heard all the antics . It did reminded her about her father and daughter moments from childhood .

Evara was month old when left at their doorstep without any message or anything . Seeing those hazel green eyes shinning as they looked at him with hope . Mir could feel a sudden urge to protect the little angel from the whole world even if needed to sacrifice himself. He named her Evara , which meant God's gift and she was just an angel sent by Him to bring the happiness back which had been forgotten long back in their home . Ila was over the moon seeing her brother's baby steps towards healing from the happenings of past . But still the physical scars healed yet the mental ones were still fresh .

" Ila come here !!! Time for a group hug !!" She heard the little energetic ball say bringing her out of her thoughts and walked towards them . Mir gave a smile to her and extended his hand for her . Ila gladly accepted it and sat beside him Leaning on his shoulder as he side hugged her . " I missed you..." She spoked looking in his eyes and he gave a look which meant only one thing . They have a lot to talk.

They had a peaceful dinner and Evara was escorted to bed . Mir caressed the little one cheek as she slept peacefully . Kissing her forehead lovingly he stood there watching her innocent face .Covering her with duvet properly he got up closing the light .