❤️ Meeting the families ❤️

isn't he just so adorable 😻
                                ____

fluff
modern AU
TanInoZen
just about all of the characters used in this story will be OOC or they don't act like they do in the anime. please keep that in mind while reading ❤️

enjoy

They all collectively decided to meet each other's families.

                                 ____

Tanjiro's POV

"i'm not so sure your family will like me very well Tanji.."  zenitsu said doubtingly. he's always had a low self-esteem. We were in our shared car, on our way to my mothers house. zenitsu was sat in the passenger seat, my hand on his thigh, while inosuke sat in the middle seat in the back.

"that's nonsense monitsu! with the way monjiro's always talking about us, his family has to love us! besides who wouldn't like you?" inosuke asks, practically screaming. zenitsu blushes at the comment inosuke made.

"yeah, there's no reason to be nervous! my siblings and parents all can't wait for us to get there. there really excited to meet you two!" i spoke excitedly. my family has been talking about this day nonstop. my mom being the most excited.

"well i just thought-" zenitsu got cut off by inosuke.

"well you thought wrong! unbuckle your seatbelt and climb back here with me." inosuke demanded. i take my hand off of zenitsu's thigh and he climbs in the back with inosuke.

Zenitsu sits down next to inosuke, and inosuke pulls Zenitsu closer to him.

"you don't have to be nervous. i know they're all going to like us just fine. and same goes for my family. you don't have to worry about being disliked or any stupid shit like that!" inosuke yells. he kisses zenitsu. "you're gonna be fine." he grumbled out.

zenitsu smiled and hugged inosuke. "thank you Ino," zenitsu whispered. i smiled at the interaction the two just had.

the rest of the way was quiet, with inosuke and zenitsu and the back cuddling up together, and me in front driving.

                                    __

once we made it to my moms house, we all got out of the car. we walked up to the door and knocked. he heard his mom ask someone to get the door. takeo opened the door and smiled.

"hey Tanjiro! we've been waiting for you guys! come in in!" takeo says in an excited manner. we walk in the house and are greeted with all of my siblings.

"Wow! they are as pretty as you said they were big bro!" Hanako exclaimed. talk about embarrassment. my face slightly tints red.

zenitsu smiles at Hanako. "well thank you!" he says smiling. he bends down a little so they can see each other better. "you're so cute!" he says shaking her hand gently.

i see Shigeru and Rokuta greeting Inosuke and Takeo and Hanako hanging out with zenitsu. Nezuko then comes out of the kitchen and greets me.

"hey nezuko!" i welcome her into my arms. after a moment we let go of each other.

"hi! i see you finally brought your boyfriends around! we've been waiting for them to finally come meet us since you told us you guys were dating." nezuko says, smiling.

i look at both inosuke and zenitsu to see them together with my siblings, answering any questions they have about each other.

"you're basically making heart eyes at them," nezuko comments, rolling her eyes.