[03] suspect list

Ella very much did not have a good night.

The girl had finally managed to fall asleep, thanks to Ethan's calming, soothing touches and kisses. But her body had been warm and uncomfortable the entire night, what with Ethan's hard member pressing into her back the entire night. She'd found relief in her sleep, but woken up still hot and sweaty. 

Ethan had already been awake by then, and he'd greeted her with a kiss to her lips. "Good morning, Angel." He said in a groggy voice. His voice was much deeper than usual, but it was expected considering it was still early in the day.

"Did you sleep well?" Ella asked. 

Ethan kissed her again playfully. "Yes." He said, even though he very much had not. He had stayed hard the entire damn night, his girlfriend's sleepy moans doing nothing to help him once she'd fallen asleep. He had almost, almost managed to doze off, until he heard her moan his name in her sleep. Instantly, his dick was rock-hard again, and he spent the rest of the night using every last goddamn ounce of self-restraint he had to not wake the girl up by eating her out before shoving his dick inside her. Not that she particularly would've minded; he knew she honestly rather enjoyed waking up that way. 

But she wouldn't enjoy it so much when she remembered they were still in Tara's bed, and their friends were sleeping soundly a mere wall or two away from them. So fuck it, Ethan spent the entire night hot and uncomfortable, before he finally left the bed around 2:00 in the morning to take an ice cold shower.

He'd somewhat managed to fall asleep after that, listening to the soft puffs that left Ella's lips as she slept, and he nuzzled comfortably against her body. He was still wake hours before her though, which he honestly didn't mind: he enjoyed seeing the girl sleep peacefully, and watching the slow rise and fall of her chest.

Ella yawned as she slowly shifted up. The covers fell off of her as she stretched, and Ethan appreciated the view the thin fabric of her shirt gave her as her peaked nipples showed through. 

"What time is it?" The girl asked, groggily rubbing her eyes.

"A little past 9:00." The boy admitted.

Ella's eyes instantly blew open. "Fuck!" The girl rarely ever cursed, but a string of swear words left her mouth as she scrambled out of the bed. "Ethan!" She protested. "Why didn't you wake me up! You know I have a class at 10:00!"

"I wanted to let you sleep." The boy pouted. "You looked so peaceful sleeping; I couldn't possibly wake you up."

"You ass." Ella groaned, slipping out of the door and hurrying to the bathroom as she snatched up a hairbrush and quickly combed her hair. "I both love you and hate you for that."

"I know." Ethan said, smiling, watching her from the doorway. 

"Fuck, I don't have any clothes." Ella realized, cursing under her breath. "And Tara's really not my size. Do you think you could head to Quinn's room and check if she's there? Tell her I need to borrow some clothes. She's a closer match to me."

Ethan dipped his head. "Got it." He nodded, ducking back into the hallway. He opened Quinn's door with a sigh, not bothering to knock as he entered, making sure to close the door shut behind him.

"Hey Quinny." Ethan greeted, his 'innocent boyfriend' smile gone and replaced entirely by an unpleasant look as he looked at his sister, who was still in her pajamas but scrolling through her social media on her phone in bed. "Your hair looks like a rat's nest."

Quinn looked up, and once she realized who it was, she scowled. "You look gorgeous yourself this morning, Ethan." She said sarcastically. "Your face reminds me of a dog turd I stepped on once. I heard you leaving the room and taking a shower at 2 in the damn morning last night." She added. "What's wrong? Difficult time with your girlfriend?" Quinn faked a pout, jutting out her lip.